[comp.windows.news] building cursors

smith@canon.co.uk (Mark Smith) (06/07/90)

I know that someone just posted something on this subject, but
naturally I can't find it now. Does anyone have an example of
a custom cursor under Open Windows? I'm getting nowhere.

 Mark Smith                            Canon Research Centre Europe
 smith@canon.co.uk                         19 Frederick Sanger Road
 ..ukc!uos-ee!canon!smith                       Guildford Surrey UK
 "We always planned to ease ourselves into pure research anyway..."
                               -- David Cronenberg, _Dead Ringers_

mh@awds26.imsd.contel.com (Mike Hoegeman) (06/09/90)

In article <1990Jun7.131252.11001@canon.co.uk> smith@canon.co.uk (Mark Smith) writes:
>I know that someone just posted something on this subject, but
>naturally I can't find it now. Does anyone have an example of
>a custom cursor under Open Windows? I'm getting nowhere.

check out the backgammon game for news, it uses a custom cursor i believe.