[comp.compilers] Abstract Interpretation

wsindd@info.win.tue.nl (d.dams) (02/06/91)

Can somebody help me get an updated

               bibliography on Abstract Interpretation?

Furthermore I'm interested to know if there are any conferences or
workshops which (partly) concentrate on abstract interpretation. I'm
particularly interested in abstract interpretation of
distributed/real-time systems.

--Dennis Dams.
--
Send compilers articles to compilers@iecc.cambridge.ma.us or
{ima | spdcc | world}!iecc!compilers.  Meta-mail to compilers-request.

ludemann@mlpvm1.iinus1.ibm.com (Peter Ludemann) (02/09/91)

wsindd@info.win.tue.nl (d.dams) asks:

>  Can somebody help me get an updated bibliography on
>  Abstract Interpretation?

I suggest asking this question on comp.lang.prolog.  The
proceedings of conferences on Logic Programming usually have
some papers on abstract interpretation (MIT Press).  There
have also been conferences and workshops on abstract
interpretation and the related subject, meta-programming.

--

kym@bingvaxu.cc.binghamton.edu (R. Kym Horsell) (02/09/91)

In article <1991Feb08.160734.2463@iecc.cambridge.ma.us> Peter Ludemann <ludemann@mlpvm1.iinus1.ibm.com> writes:
>wsindd@info.win.tue.nl (d.dams) asks:
>>Can somebody help me get an updated bibliography on Abstract Interpretation?
>I suggest asking this question on comp.lang.prolog.

Another (perhaps better) place to look are the proceedings on
the Automated Deduction conferences (Springer Verlag).

-kym