[comp.compilers] C Users Group Cross Assemblers

mzenier@polari.UUCP (Mark Zenier) (03/20/91)

In article <1991Mar17.153736.3409@cs.utk.edu> gathings@duncan.cs.utk.edu (Golando Gathings) writes:
>Is there anyone out there that has a cross assembler for the
>Texas Instruments TI 9900 series microprocessor.  It must be able to run
>on an IBM pc compatible.  Any help gladly welcome.

>[Perhaps the Frankenstein assembler recently discussed has a TI9900 version.

Not me, but someone else did.  Here is a list of all the cross assemblers
available from the C Users Group library.

Mark Zenier  markz@ssc.uucp  mzenier@seattle.uucp
  -----------------------------
C Users Group
2601 Iowa St.
Lawrence, KS  66046

(913) 841-1631
     Distribution fee is $8.00 per volume.

(For a more offical order form, check for "The C Users Journal" at a
good computer oriented magazine stand.)
   ----------------------------

CUG148  Alexander Cameron
   TI  9900/99105

CUG149  Will Colley
   Motorola  6800, 6801
   RCA  1802, 1805
   Motorola  6805

CUG190  Steve Passe
   Motorola  68000

CUG219  Will Colley
   Intel  8048, 8049
   Rockwell  6502
   Rockwell  65c02

CUG242  Will Colley
   Motorola  68hc11
   Hitachi   301 (6301?)
   Intel     8051

CUG261  Stuart Dole
   Motorola  68000

CUG267  Will Colley
   Intel  8080,8085
   Signetics  2650
   STM (SGS-Thomson)  S6

CUG276  Will Colley
   Zilog  z80
   Motorola  6804
   General Instruments (Microchip)  PIC1650

CUG292  Alan R. Baldwin
   Motorola  6800
   Motorola  6801
   Motorola  6804
   Motorola  6805
   Motorola  6809
   Motorola  6811
   Intel  8085
   Zilog  z80(hd64180)

CUG316  H.G. Willers
   Zilog  Z8

CUG335  Mark Zenier
   RCA  1802, 1805
   Signetics  2650
   Hitachi  6301
   Mos Technology/Rockwell  6502, 65c02
   Motorola  6800, 6801, 68hc11
   Motorola  6805
   Motorola  6809
   TI  TMS7000
   Intel  8048, 8041
   Intel  8051
   Intel  8096
   Zilog  Z8
   Zilog  Z80, 64180
--
Send compilers articles to compilers@iecc.cambridge.ma.us or
{ima | spdcc | world}!iecc!compilers.  Meta-mail to compilers-request.