[comp.compilers] PC Pascal to C converter wanted

ps3@ph3hp840.physik.uni-stuttgart.de (ps-Gruppe) (04/05/91)

Hello,

I'm searching for a converter Pascal to C. There is a converter for UNIX,
which is using flex and yacc. But I'm searching for such an programm for a
PC.

Regards
   Thomas Stuempfig

Thomas Stuempfig             |  stuempfig@physik.uni-stuttgart.de
Pikosekunden-Labor           |  ps3@ph3hp840.physik.uni-stuttgart.de
3. Physikalisches Institut   |================================================
Uni Stuttgart                |  ocac@ds0rus1i.bitnet
[Flex and Bison work perfectly well on PCs.  I'd expect that it'd be easy
to port P2C. -John]
--
Send compilers articles to compilers@iecc.cambridge.ma.us or
{ima | spdcc | world}!iecc!compilers.  Meta-mail to compilers-request.

fictorie@freyr.pttrnl.nl (Henk Fictorie) (04/06/91)

ps3@ph3hp840.physik.uni-stuttgart.de (ps-Gruppe) writes:
>I'm searching for a converter Pascal to C. There is a converter for UNIX,
>which is using flex and yacc. But I'm searching for such an program for a PC.

Try simtel20, they have:

PD1:
  MSDOS
      T2C.ARC        Microsoft's Turbo Pascal to C translator 880119
    TURBOPAS
      TPTC17.ARC     Turbo Pascal to C translator, 1of4 880829
      TPTC17SC.ARC   Turbo Pascal to C - src for translator, 2of4 880829
      TPTC17TC.ARC   Turbo Pascal to C - test cases, 3of4 880829
      TPTCINFO.ARC   Info on Turbo Pascal to C translator, 4of4 880829

I don't known the quality of these products, I'm just searching the index.
--
Henk Fictorie, PTT Research Neher Labs,    H_Fictorie@pttrnl.nl
P.O. box 421,                              ...!hp4nl!dnlunx!henkf