[comp.sys.masscomp] Mailx on System 5

dalesys@lamont.ldgo.columbia.edu (dale chayes) (03/03/88)

In article <451@penguin.UUCP>, jac@penguin.UUCP (James Carter) writes:
> .... a 3B1 and SVR3 .. having trouble with Mailx
> [after] responding .... mailx will skip
> the next sequential message

This is problem also occurs with the Masscomp version of mailx. As far as I can
tell, this is not something the user can control, and without source,
it will be a bit tough to resolve. Our approach is to find a better mailer.
We are looking at MMDF and MUSH as possible solutions.

--
Dale Chayes Lamont-Doherty Geological Observatory of Columbia University
usmail: Route 9W, Palisades, N.Y.  10964