[comp.sys.apollo] Seeking: Mentor Graphics users

fredel@amdcad.AMD.COM (Fred Elliott) (05/14/87)

Does anyone know of a Mentor Graphics Users mailing list?

If so, please tell me about it.  If not, and you are a
user of Mentor software on an Apollo (that's the only
way it comes I think), please send me a message so we
can start exchanging some experiences.

--
 Fred Elliott  (408) 749-5680
 UUCP: fredel@amdcad.AMD.COM

In article <16667@amdcad.AMD.COM> fredel@amdcad.AMD.COM (Fred Elliott) writes:
> Does anyone know of a Mentor Graphics Users mailing list?
>
> If so, please tell me about it.  If not, and you are a
> user of Mentor software on an Apollo (that's the only
> way it comes I think), please send me a message so we
> can start exchanging some experiences.

Well, we use the Mentor stuff here at Commodore, both for IC schematic entry
and system level schematics.  We've played with some of the other stuff, but
don't really use anything beyond neted, symed and expand.

The question of the day is:  HOW DO YOU TURN OFF THE STUPID POP-UP ERROR
MESSAGES in the "new" neted?