[comp.sys.apollo] ditroff

wcwang@iuvax.cs.indiana.edu (Bill Wang) (07/08/87)

Does anyone know where I can find a version of ditroff running on the apollo's?
Also, the troff font directory contains a lot of fonts but my troff can only
accept B, R, and I.

Thanks in advance.

Bill Wang
Speech & Hearing Center
Indiana University
Bloomington, IN 47405

UUCP  = {ihnp4,seismo,cbosgd}!iuvax!wcwang
CSNET = wcwang@indiana
ARPA  = wcwang@iuvax.cs.indiana.edu
Phone = (812) 335-0714

SofPasuk@imagen.UUCP (07/10/87)

In article <2553@iuvax.UUCP>, wcwang@iuvax.cs.indiana.edu (Bill Wang) writes:

> Does anyone know where I can find a version of ditroff running on the apollo's?
> Also, the troff font directory contains a lot of fonts but my troff can only
> accept B, R, and I.
> Thanks in advance.
> Bill Wang
> Speech & Hearing Center
> Indiana University
> Bloomington, IN 47405

Yep,  Buy Documenters' Workbench 2 from AT&T (source only), but prepare
to make quite a few source changes (especially memory management) in order
to get it to work.  Get your local guru out of the closet for this one!