[comp.sys.apollo] Apollo Press Releases here?

benoni@ssc-vax.UUCP (Charles L Ditzel) (09/26/87)

In article <37789f42.8cd8@apollo.uucp>, ballentine_m@apollo.uucp (Mike Ballentine) writes:
> A number of Apollo customers have requested that we post press releases
> to comp.sys.apollo and the associated Internet mailing list. Before
> doing so, we wanted to get an idea how the general readership feels
> about this.
>
> Apollo publishes press releases in three major categories: new
> products, contracts and joint marketing agreements, and other (e.g.,
> financials, important personnel changes). We are considering posting

I read comp.newprod/mod.newprod with the idea that i will see new
product announcements there.  New product announcements should go
probably go there.

I am not interested in "important personnel changes".

Announcements of joint marketing agreements may not a bad thing tho'.

Erstad@HI-MULTICS.ARPA (09/26/87)

I personally would like to see new product releases here.