[comp.sys.apollo] Astrology Programs

jtk@lakesys.UUCP (Joe Klein) (02/19/88)

Is there any astronomy software out there that run under UNIX V et. al.
Please send source.

--
Joseph T. Klein                              |
Alternative Publications, Inc.               |      "Wisdom to know,

karl@lrakAT.UUCP (1602) (02/20/88)

In article <453@lakesys.UUCP> jtk@lakesys.UUCP (Joe Klein) writes:
>Is there any astronomy software out there that run under UNIX V et. al.
>Please send source.

Well I am not sure if you want "astrology" or "astronomy" software.
But I have the source (in BASIC? ick!) of some old astrology software
that includes all kinds of formulas on planet/moon movments, date
calculations, chart printing...etc.  If your interested, send me NET mail
and I send it to you.  I wrote the stuff a long time ago...so no
claims of perfection are made. (Although an astrologer in L.A. is still
using the software.)

-Karl
Karl Vollbrecht                                           V o l l b r e c h t
                                                          C o n s u l t i n g