[comp.sys.apollo] mailing list updates ...

paul@DELRIO.CC.UMICH.EDU ('da Kingfish) (05/02/88)

I think I am up to date, as far as deletions and additions to this list
are concerned.  If this isn't the case, send requests to
apollo-request@umix.cc.umich.edu or umix!apollo-request.

I'll be asking the postmaster at yale to point their apollo alias
here now.

--paul

Paul Killey
Postmaster da tutti postmasters
University of Michigan Computing Center
535 W. Willam St.
Ann Arbor, MI 48103
(313) 763-4892

paul@umix.cc.umich.edu
{uunet,rutgers}!umix!paul

p@UMIX.CC.UMICH.EDU (Pee Kay) (09/11/88)

As of today, which is approx. 9/10, I should be caught up with
addition/deletion requests for the apollo mailing list.

If I've missed someone, you will have to tell me again.

apollo-request@umix.cc.umich.edu

dave@jplopto.uucp (Dave Hayes) (09/14/88)

Yes. You missed me. Please add me to your mailing list. Thanks.

Dave Hayes
dave%jplopto@jpl-mil.jpl.nasa.gov

mark@bruce.oz (Mark Goodwin) (09/15/88)

From article <9339@elroy.Jpl.Nasa.Gov>, by dave@jplopto.uucp (Dave Hayes):
> Yes. You missed me. Please add me to your mailing list. Thanks.

... and me too please.

mark@bruce.oz (Mark Goodwin) (09/19/88)

From article <9339@elroy.Jpl.Nasa.Gov>, by dave@jplopto.uucp (Dave Hayes):