[comp.sys.apollo] A real wall for apollo token ring

cees@tamtam.UUCP (cees keyer) (01/05/89)

Hello,
Is there a program available which does a real "wall"
(write all users) over the network?
If You have a program which does I
would be ferry pleased to receive it.
Thanks in advance,
Cees Keyer

DISCLAIMER: All the opinions expressed are my own.

Cees Keyer, Algemene Hogeschool Amsterdam.
department of electrical engineering.
UUCP:  {backbones}!mcvax!htsa!tamtam!cees

cees@tamtam.UUCP (cees keyer) (01/19/89)

In article <42@tamtam.UUCP>, cees@tamtam.UUCP (cees keyer) writes:

> Hello,
> Is there a program available which does a real "wall"
> (write all users) over the network?

I would like to thank everyone who has responded to the news I
posted concerning a network wide wall. I've received the qsend program
and it's just working fine.
so
thanks again,
Cees Keyer.

--
DISCLAIMER: All the opinions expressed are my own.
Cees Keyer, Algemene Hogeschool Amsterdam.
department of electrical engineering.
UUCP:  {backbones}!mcvax!hp4nl!htsa!tamtam!cees