[comp.sys.apollo] Apollo's lack of 3rd party catalogs

weiner@novavax.UUCP (Bob Weiner) (03/29/89)

> I believe they are listed in the 3rd-party Applications Catalog, which
> is available from your nearest Apollo sales office.

Motorola is one of Apollo's largest customers and we have been waiting
over 6 months for complete 3rd party catalogs.  To date we have received
none since corporate does not seem to be shipping them to their sales
offices.  SUN gives out their 3rd party catalog with more entries to
anyone who wants to use it as a paper weight.

I hope this wakes up some Apollo marketeers.  Customer satisfaction is
your life.

--
Bob Weiner, Motorola, Inc.,   USENET:  ...!gatech!uflorida!novavax!weiner
(407) 738-2087

danny@idacom.UUCP (Danny Wilson) (04/02/89)

In article <1136@novavax.UUCP>, weiner@novavax.UUCP (Bob Weiner) writes:

> > I believe they are listed in the 3rd-party Applications Catalog, which
> > is available from your nearest Apollo sales office.
>
> [...] To date we have received
> none since corporate does not seem to be shipping them to their sales
> offices.

The 3rd party catalogs do exist and we have ours. We have been regularly
receiving updates for them for the last few years.

And yes, they make great paper weights :-)

Danny Wilson
IDACOM Electronics		danny@idacom.uucp
Edmonton, Alberta		alberta!idacom!danny
C A N A D A