[comp.sys.apollo] GIF ???

gord@geac.UUCP (Gord Armstrong) (04/17/89)

A friend of mine is looking for a GIF format display program. Is there
any that exist?

Any help greatly appreciated!

...Gord (gord@geac)

nazgul@apollo.COM (Kee Hinckley) (04/22/89)

In article <7130@geac.UUCP> gord@geac.UUCP (Gord Armstrong) writes:

>A friend of mine is looking for a GIF format display program. Is there
>any that exist?
>
>Any help greatly appreciated!
>
>...Gord (gord@geac)

There are three that I know of, gif->postscript, gif->x, gif->gpr.
If anyone wants any of these let me know and I'll ship off the
source.  All of them came off of usenet at one time or another
as far as I know.
			-kee (Unofficial Software Scavenger)
--
### User Environment, Apollo Computer Inc. ###  Public Access ProLine BBS   ###
###     {mit-eddie,yale}!apollo!nazgul     ###  nazgul@pro-angmar.cts.com   ###