[comp.sys.apollo] Sorry about this ...

krowitz@RICHTER.MIT.EDU (David Krowitz) (09/02/89)

I'm sorry that I'm clogging the list with personal
mail, but all my attempts to reach nvpna1.prl.phillips.nl
are failing. Neither MIT's nor U Mich.'s name servers
seem to accept the subdomain names, and even though
MIT's gateways think they know the routing to the
proper IP numbers, /etc/ping fails to get a response.

Donal O Coiliean,

If your SPE board is still available, I'm interested
in obtaining it, and will pay any reasonable shipping
charge. My address is:

MIT Earth, Atmoshperic, and Planetary Sciences Dept.
room 54-527
77 Massachusetts Ave.
Cambridge, MA 01239

(617) 253-6180

umix.cc.umich.edu.

 -- David Krowitz

krowitz@richter.mit.edu   (18.83.0.109)
krowitz%richter.mit.edu@eddie.mit.edu
krowitz%richter.mit.edu@mitvma.bitnet
(in order of decreasing preference)

collins@nvpna1.prl.philips.nl (Donal O Coileain) (09/05/89)

In article <8909011756.AA02522@richter.mit.edu> krowitz@RICHTER.MIT.EDU (David Krowitz) writes:
>I'm sorry that I'm clogging the list with personal
>mail, but all my attempts to reach nvpna1.prl.phillips.nl

David, I have received a lot of mail messages from you over the last few
weeks but it would appear that you have not received my replies.

>If your SPE board is still available, I'm interested
>in obtaining it, and will pay any reasonable shipping
>charge. My address is:

I have tried several to explain via mail, but the long and the short of it
is no, our spare SPE boards have at this stage gone back to Apollo.

Donal O Coileain.   email - collins@apolloway.prl.philips.nl    or
                            collins%nvpna1.prl.philips.nl@uunet.uu.nl
		    SERI -  collins:nlwaya01 or COLLINS:NVPNASA