[comp.sys.apollo] Using the SPE option under SR10.1

troy@mr_plod.cbme.unsw.oz (Troy Rollo) (09/05/89)

	How do you get the SPE option working under SR10.1? I have
the SR9.7 versions of the SPE software, but that doesn't appear to
work under SR10.1. All I get when I try to use sio2 and sio3 is
"unable to open stream - device not implemented (stream manager/IOS)"

troy@mr_plod.cbme.unsw.oz.au		Watch out for Gobbledock's
					They'll steal all your silicon chippies.

petem@sdipl.oz (Peter Mason) (09/07/89)

In article <415@usage.csd.unsw.oz> troy@mr_plod.cbme.unsw.oz (Troy Rollo) writes:

>	How do you get the SPE option working under SR10.1? I have
>the SR9.7 versions of the SPE software, but that doesn't appear to
>work under SR10.1. All I get when I try to use sio2 and sio3 is

Yes we've had same problem since installation in March. APOLLO locally report
that SR10.2 fixes the problem, but are no more helpful than that.