[comp.sys.apollo] STILL looking for FOLDED

laba-1aj@WEB.berkeley.edu (John Kawakami) (10/05/89)

I'm still looking for the apollo version of FOLDED by Todd Burkey (trb@stag).
I have not been able to get mail thru to him, so I'm asking YOU.

If you know where I can get the APOLLO version of FOLDED, please tell me.

Are you out there trb?!?

&  John Kawakami
&  laba-1aj@web.berkeley.edu
&  Live each day as if it were your first

trb@stag.UUCP ( Todd Burkey ) (10/09/89)

In article <1989Oct4.185737.5099@agate.berkeley.edu> laba-1aj@WEB.berkeley.edu (John Kawakami) writes:

>I'm still looking for the apollo version of FOLDED by Todd Burkey (trb@stag).
>I have not been able to get mail thru to him, so I'm asking YOU.
>
>If you know where I can get the APOLLO version of FOLDED, please tell me.
>
>Are you out there trb?!?

Yes,
  I am out here...I still haven't gotten around to sending folded off
  to the source and binary archives yet.  Too many tie-ups at work
  lately. I'll try to get everything moved over to my Unix system and
  'shar'ed together for release in the next week or two. The version
  that I will be sending out is 0.9e and is the version I have been
  using on Unix and the IBM PC for the last three months without any
  glitches. I haven't powered on my Atari ST for several months now,
  but I imagine that the ST version is fairly bug free as well. Sorry
  for the delay...

    -Todd Burkey
    pwcs!stag!trb