[comp.sys.apollo] Need Jumpersettings for WD 7000 Controller

lehners@uniol.UUCP (Joerg Lehners) (01/16/90)

Hello !

I'm looking for the right jumpersettings of a WD 7000 ESDI/Floppy/SCSI
Controller for a Apollo Domain DN 3500.

  Joerg
--
/ UUCP:    lehners@uniol              | Joerg Lehners                  \
|       ...!uunet!unido!uniol!lehners | Fachbereich 10 Informatik ARBI |

achille@cernvax.UUCP (achille petrilli) (01/16/90)

In article <1589@uniol.UUCP> lehners@uniol.UUCP (Joerg Lehners) writes:
>Hello !
>
>I'm looking for the right jumpersettings of a WD 7000 ESDI/Floppy/SCSI
>Controller for a Apollo Domain DN 3500.
>
>  Joerg

Hi,
if you're running sr10.2 the solution is an easy one:
just type /systest/ssr_util/jumper. A graphical screen will come out
and then you can poke around for disk controllers.
There you'll find all disk controllers Apollo has been shipping with a
couple of settings shown.
Not totally clear, but gives you the feeling of what should be changed.

Good luck,

	Achille Petrilli
	Cray & PWS operations

krowitz%richter@UMIX.CC.UMICH.EDU (David Krowitz) (01/17/90)

Jumper configurations for most Apollo boards can be found
by running /systest/ssr_util/jumper, which will show you
a diagram of the board and the jumper positions. The SR10.2
version of this program shows the WD7000 disk controller. I
don't know about earlier versions.

 -- David Krowitz

krowitz@richter.mit.edu   (18.83.0.109)
krowitz%richter.mit.edu@eddie.mit.edu