[comp.sys.apollo] stdarg.h

oliveria@caen.engin.umich.edu (ROQUE DONIZETE DE OLIVEIRA) (02/16/90)

Any reason why the apollos don't have /usr/include/stdarg.h,
the X3J112 (ANSI C) replacement for varargs.h ?
It is a pain to have to change programs to use varargs.h .

  Roque D Oliveira
  oliveria@caen.engin.umich.edu

smv@apollo.HP.COM (Steve Valentine) (02/22/90)

In article <48ade798.901b@dude.engin.umich.edu> oliveria@caen.engin.umich.edu (ROQUE DONIZETE DE OLIVEIRA) writes:
>Any reason why the apollos don't have /usr/include/stdarg.h,
>the X3J112 (ANSI C) replacement for varargs.h ?
>It is a pain to have to change programs to use varargs.h .

stdarg.h, along with other ANSI ANS X3.159-1989 compliant header files and
library routines will be included in a future release.  These items, along
with a future C compiler, will constitute a "conforming hosted implementation"
of ANS X3.159-1989.  Sorry I can't be more specific.

#include "stddisclamer.h"
Steve Valentine - smv@apollo.hp.com
Hewlett-Packard Company, Apollo Systems Division, Chelmsford, MA
Hermits have no peer pressure. -Steven Wright