[comp.sys.apollo] tn3270 for Apollo or RT?

kdb@cscraz.ncsu.edu (Kevin D. Bond) (03/06/90)

C0022@UMRVMB.UMR.EDU ("O'Brennan, Gerry") writes:

>Yeah, I saw the same thing. I plan on checking into it, but I believe that
>this is for the 9.7 OS of Apollo (which we have running) and we need one that
>will run under SR10. We have taken the source and beat it to a pulp on SR10
>and it won't process the keyboard. Hopefully, Kevin's answer IS for SR10.

>Thank you for the information...

>Gerry O'Brennan
>Acknowledge-To: <C0022@UMRVMB>

Yes, my version works just fine under SR10.  I am trying to find some place
to make it available for anonymous ftp.  I will make it available for
anonymous uucp soon as well.  For anyone that has an immediate need, I can
make binaries for SR9.7 or SR10.2 and mail them to people.

-kevin
--
kdb@cscraz.ncsu.edu
kdb%sas.uucp@mcnc.org