[comp.sys.apollo] bgc - what is a .bmf file ?

sharp@ksi.cpsc.ucalgary.ca (Maurice Sharp) (03/29/90)

     So, I now have the bgc programm.  What is the format of the files
that it uses ?  Where can I get some sample ones (anon ftp) ?

	thanx
	   maurice

Maurice Sharp MSc. Student
University of Calgary Computer Science Department
2500 University Drive N.W.	      sharp@ksi.cpsc.UCalgary.CA
Calgary, Alberta, T2N 1N4	      ...!alberta!calgary!sharp

rees@dabo.ifs.umich.edu (Jim Rees) (03/29/90)

In article <2656@cs-spool.calgary.UUCP>, sharp@ksi.cpsc.ucalgary.ca
(Maurice Sharp) writes:

>      So, I now have the bgc programm.  What is the format of the files
> that it uses ?  Where can I get some sample ones (anon ftp) ?

You can make them yourself with "cpscr -gpr_bitmap."  See the GPR docs for
more info.

Should be pretty easy to modify the program for X bitmaps (or whatever they
call them -- in X, a bitmap is only for icons, I think).

mejia@cs.umn.edu (John C. Mejia) (03/30/90)

In article <2656@cs-spool.calgary.UUCP> sharp@ksi.cpsc.ucalgary.ca (Maurice Sharp) writes:

>     So, I now have the bgc programm.  What is the format of the files
>that it uses ?  Where can I get some sample ones (anon ftp) ?

Hmmmm....I've got the same problem.  Will the original poster tell us where
to get some sample files?  Please use email.  Thanks in advance.

John C. Mejia
mejia@cs.umn.edu