[comp.sys.apollo] Apollo Kermit for 9.7

SRFERGU@ERENJ.BITNET (Scott Ferguson) (04/10/90)

I have a version of C-Kermit for the apollos which ain't too hot. It doesn't
accept the 'set file type binary' command, or any permutation of which I
can think of. Is there a good Kermit for Apollos which works well under sr9.7?
If so, where can I get it?

Thanks,
Scott Ferguson
Exxon Research & Engineering
Annandale, NJ 08801
srfergu@erenj.bitnet
(201) 730-2339

csfst1@unix.cis.pitt.edu (Charles S. Fuller) (04/10/90)

In article <9004091737.AA16155@umix.cc.umich.edu>, SRFERGU@ERENJ.BITNET (Scott Ferguson) writes:

>           ... Is there a good Kermit for Apollos which works well under sr9.7?
> If so, where can I get it?

I've been quite pleased with the version that Dave Funk donated to the
ADUS library (in '88, I believe).  It's tied to the SIO port, however,
so it won't work via telnet.  Other than that, it's a nice piece of
work.

Chuck Fuller