[comp.sys.apollo] info on SYSADMIN

ted@ashtate (Ted Eggers) (05/03/90)

In article <1990Apr24.191254.15660@gdwest.gd.com> dan@gdwest.UUCP (Dan Nadir ) writes:
>Does anyone have any experience with "Sysadmin" from
>Unisolutions Associates?  It looks like a good overall
>sys admin utility, but you know what they say about
>things that seem to good to be true...
>

>Thanks in advance for any info.
>--
>Daniel Nadir
>General Dynamics Data Systems Division
>Western Center, San Diego
>
>Internet: dan@gdwest.gd.com
>UUCP: {ucsd|ucbvax}!sdsu!gdwest!dan

Well in this case it is true.  I've been using Sysadmin for almost 2 years
over a number of machines.  Including a Sequent Balance 8000,Vax 11/750
Apollo Domain 3000 and a number of Suns.  I have not had any problems
with it and it sure has made things easier for me.

We use it for just about everything, including tape backups, adding new users
and keeping track of disk space.  I highly recommend Sysadmin.
If you have any specific questions, feel free to email them to me.

=======
Ted Eggers
Ashton-Tate
(213)538-7696