[comp.sys.apollo] Netpower: Sun's online buglist

burdick@hpspdra.HP.COM (Matt Burdick) (08/18/90)

This article was in alt.sys.sun - I thought it was relevant to the
discussion about providing Internet-accessible customer support.  It
was posted under the title "Re: How to crash sun 4 machines (Anyone
have a fix?)":