[comp.sys.apollo] DSEE and foreign machine buids

cosc4fp@jetson.uh.edu (08/29/90)

{sorry the title got munged in line noise)

lubkin@apollo.HP.COM (David Lubkin) (08/31/90)

>> Apollo publishes a paper on using DSEE to build on foreign machines (SUN, VAX,
>> etc).....  and in that paper is a bunch of programs they have listed.  Has
>> anyone already typed them in and can email or ftp them (please list IP
>> address).
>>
>> Has anyone have any information or other tools in helping with this task?

The paper I wrote and its associated software are available at no charge
to DSEE maintenance customers from the Apollo Response Center.

Several customers have adapted the software to their environments, and
might be willing to discuss their experiences.  I suggest you join the
DSEE mailing list (info-dsee-request@apollo.hp.com) and ask there
(info-dsee@apollo.com).

-- David Lubkin
   DSEE Project, Apollo R&D