[comp.sys.apollo] ADUS New England Local Chapter Meeting

krowitz@RICHTER.MIT.EDU (David Krowitz) (12/18/90)

A Winter meeting of the ADUS New England local chapter is
planned for January 23rd (Wed.) evening at the
Cambridge Brewing Co., 1 Kendell Sq., Cambridge MA.
We will be drinking our favorite liquid refresher, downing
nachos, and holding a round table session trading questions
and solutions to our favorite problems from 5:30 pm until
whenever (maybe 8:30 or 9 pm).

 -- David Krowitz

krowitz@richter.mit.edu   (18.83.0.109)
krowitz%richter.mit.edu@eddie.mit.edu
krowitz%richter.mit.edu@mitvma.bitnet
(in order of decreasing preference)

In article <9012171623.AA13841@richter.mit.edu> krowitz@RICHTER.MIT.EDU (David Krowitz) writes:

>A Winter meeting of the ADUS New England local chapter is
>planned for January 23rd (Wed.) evening at the

For what it's worth, that conflicts with Usenix/Uniforum.
--
Alphalpha Software, Inc.	|	motif-request@alphalpha.com

I'm not sure which upsets me more; that people are so unwilling to accept
everyone else's.