[comp.sys.apollo] Seeking examples for sys admin man pages

arh@apollo.HP.COM (Alan Houser) (03/30/91)

Apollo Tech Pubs frequently hears that our Domain/OS
system administration man pages should include more
examples of both common and non-trivial tasks.

If you're interested in (1) suggesting which sys admin
man pages need better examples, and/or (2) providing
non-trivial, real-world examples, we can use your
input in updating the man pages for SR10.4.

Thanks in advance for your help.

                       -Alan Houser
                        Technical Writer
                        Apollo Systems Division
                        Hewlett-Packard Company

                        arh@apollo.hp.com
                        (508) 256-6600 x2087

In article <50a94488.20b6d@apollo.HP.COM> arh@apollo.HP.COM (Alan Houser) writes:
>If you're interested in (1) suggesting which sys admin
>man pages need better examples, and/or (2) providing
>non-trivial, real-world examples, we can use your
>input in updating the man pages for SR10.4.

I'd like to express my gratitude and admiration for an appropriate
use of the net by Apollo.  I sincerely hope that the results are worthwhile.
--
Alfalfa Software, Inc.          |       Poste:  The EMail for Unix
nazgul@alfalfa.com              |       Send Anything... Anywhere

everyone else's.