    From: weiner@novavax.UUCP (Bob &)
    Newsgroups: comp.sys.apollo
    Subject: Miscellaneous apollo-specific code for GNU Emacs
    Date: 14 Jul 90 04:24:04 GMT
    Sender: weiner@novavax.UUCP

    For those who like to do real editing on Apollos and use GNU Emacs here
    are some utilities.

    Finally, an apropos mode for Apollo-specific commands, apollo-apropos.el.
    How many years has Apollo neglected to provide such a basic thing?

    apollo-err.el parses Apollo native compiler errors which of course are
    not UNIX compatible.

    apoo-rect.el uses Zubkoff's excellent code for GNU Emacs on Apollos and
    sets up your mouse keys to do cut copy and paste between the DM and
    Emacs

 Dave Hetherington                             dhetheri@digi.lonestar.org