To:     Mid-Atlantic Members of ADUS

From:   Chris Shull, Co-Chairperson

Date:   April 19, 1991

Subject: Kickoff meeting for Mid-Atlantic Chapter of ADUS

Dear ADUS Members:

     Mike Dougherty, Dick Dienna, and some former members of the
former Mid-Atlantic Apollo DOMAIN Users' Group have arranged for a
kickoff meeting of an all new Mid-Atlantic Chapter of the Apollo
DOMAIN Users Society.

     We will meet in the George Washington room of
Hewlett-Packard's Valley Forge offices from 8:30 to 1:00 on
Thursday, April 25th, 1991.  Please RSVP to Ms. Louis Davis at
(215) 666-9000, x-2556 by noon on Monday, April 22rd.

     Our agenda is as follows:

8:30 - 9:00   Continental Breakfast

9:00 - 9:45   Hewlett-Packard / Apollo 700 Series
              Hewlett-Packard, Valley Forge

9:45 -11:15   Interoperability and Migration Paths: SR10.3,
                 SR10.4, HP-UX, & OSF/1
              Rich Wilkie, Software Release Manager,
              Dan Marcek, Software Installation Manager,
              Alan Holbrook, Domain/OS Product Marketing Manager,
              Robert Clawson, OSF Product Marketing Manager,
              Hewlett-Packard Apollo Systems Division, Chelmsford

11:15 -12:00  Chapter Business Meeting: agenda topics, locations,
                 officers, by-laws
              Gail Gallo, Temple University, and
              Chris Shull, University of Pennsylvania
              Former MAADUG Co-Chairpersons

12:00 - 1:00  Lunch

    Most local Chapters meet quarterly, so please feel free to
volunteer to host the next meeting during June or July.  Please
bring your suggestions for speakers, issues, technologies and
products that could be part of future meetings.  If you have ideas
but cannot attend, please call Gail Gallo or myself.

    How do you get to Hewlett-Packard in Valley Forge from
Philadelphia?  Take the Schuylkill Expressway, I-76, West to Exit
26B for Route 202 South.  Staying to the right, take the first
exit from 202 South onto Route 422 West towards Pottstown.  Take
the third exit to Trooper/Audubon, Route 363 North.  Bear right at
the top of the exit ramp,  proceed through the traffic light then
move to the left hand lane.  Turn left approximately 0.3 miles
past the light by the big VolksWagen of America sign.  You are now
on Monroe Boulevard.  Hewlett-Packard is in the last building on
the right.

    I look forward to seeing you at the meeting.  If you have any
questions, please feel free to call either Gail Gallo at (215) 787-
4603, or me at (215) 898-5930.

Regards,

Chris