[comp.sys.apollo] Has anyboby installed TIF/GIF files on Apollos ?

ssridhar@pase60.Convergent.Com (Srinivasan Sridhar) (05/01/91)

Subject line says it all-

Are there any Apollo users that have successfully installed TIF/GIF
files to run on DM or other Apollo Sub systems ?  The Sun systems
support this utility and I have not been able to find a way of doing
easily on the Apollo systems.  Maybe I have not looked enough. Please
post/e-mail a detailed method for doing so.

Thank you much

ssridhar@convergent.com

In article <4411@risky.Convergent.COM> ssridhar@pase60.Convergent.Com (Srinivasan Sridhar) writes:
>Subject line says it all-
Not really.  What do you mean by "install" in reference to an
image?

>files to run on DM or other Apollo Sub systems ?  The Sun systems
>support this utility and I have not been able to find a way of doing
Support what utility?

--
Alfalfa Software, Inc.          |       Poste:  The EMail for Unix
nazgul@alfalfa.com              |       Send Anything... Anywhere

everyone else's.