[comp.sys.apollo] User Environment Developers' Kit

sl11@prism.gatech.EDU (LIEBESKIND,SUSAN H) (06/24/91)

I tried to order the User Environment Developer's Kit, using the order number
posted here a couple weeks ago.  I spoke to the people at what used to be
Instant Apollo and was told it was not available and that the order number
(019386-A00) was not valid.  Anyone had any luck ordering the kit?

Thanks.

Susan Liebeskind
sl11@prism.gatech.edu

--
LIEBESKIND,SUSAN H
Georgia Tech Research Institute, GTRI/CSITL,  Atlanta Georgia, 30332

wlk@hpcvlx.cv.hp.com. (Bill Kemper) (06/25/91)

/ hpcvlx.cv.hp.com:comp.sys.apollo / sl11@prism.gatech.EDU (LIEBESKIND,SUSAN H) /  6:56 am  Jun 24, 1991 /
I tried to order the User Environment Developer's Kit, using the order number
posted here a couple weeks ago.  I spoke to the people at what used to be
Instant Apollo and was told it was not available and that the order number
(019386-A00) was not valid.  Anyone had any luck ordering the kit?

The User Environment Developer's Kit for Domain is product number
LAC4BBAD.  It was placed on the HP CPL on May 1 and shipments started
at the first of this month.

Regards,

Bill Kemper
Product Manager
wlk@hp-pcd.cv.hp.com

Thanks.

Susan Liebeskind
sl11@prism.gatech.edu

--

beierl_c@apollo.hp.com (Christopher Beierl) (06/25/91)

In article <101020056@hpcvlx.cv.hp.com.> wlk@hpcvlx.cv.hp.com. (Bill Kemper) writes:
>/ hpcvlx.cv.hp.com:comp.sys.apollo / sl11@prism.gatech.EDU (LIEBESKIND,SUSAN H) /  6:56 am  Jun 24, 1991 /
>I tried to order the User Environment Developer's Kit, using the order number
>posted here a couple weeks ago.  I spoke to the people at what used to be
>Instant Apollo and was told it was not available and that the order number
>(019386-A00) was not valid.  Anyone had any luck ordering the kit?
  I believe this is the number for the UEDK release notes, just fyi.