[comp.sys.pyramid] Resale Brokers

protsko@dvinci.USask.CA (Beth Protsko) (04/20/89)

Does anyone know of any resale brokers that handle Pyramid equipment,
inparticular 90X systems?  If you do please send email to me
(protsko@skorpio.usask.ca) or to Tony Kusalik (kusalik@sklpl.usask.ca).

Thanks

Beth Protsko

anamaria@LLL-LCC.LLNL.GOV (Ana Maria De Alvare) (04/22/89)

Please let me know also, who handles resale for pyramid 90x.
ana Maria

kevin@perle.UUCP (Kevin Pickard) (04/27/89)

In article <1987@dvinci.USask.CA> protsko@dvinci.USask.CA (Beth Protsko) writes:

>Does anyone know of any resale brokers that handle Pyramid equipment,
>inparticular 90X systems?  If you do please send email to me
>(protsko@skorpio.usask.ca) or to Tony Kusalik (kusalik@sklpl.usask.ca).
>
>Thanks
>
>Beth Protsko

     I would also be interested in this information.  In my case
it would be regarding 98XE equipment.  Thanks in advance.

--
 Typist's block...            | o   o |     Kevin Pickard