[comp.sys.pyramid] SAG.1

car@trux.UUCP (Chris Rende) (07/26/89)

I have a Nixdorf Targon/35-M50 running TOS.3.2 which I'm told is
a Pyramid 9810 running OSX 4.0.

Does the SAG.1 (System Activity Graph) utility exist for this release?

I can't find it on my release tapes.

car.
--
Christopher A. Rende           Central Cartage (Nixdorf/Pyramid/SysV/BSD4.3)
uunet!edsews!rphroy!trux!car   Multics,DTSS,Unix,Shortwave,Scanners,StarTrek

linda@cc.brunel.ac.uk (Linda Birmingham) (08/07/89)

In article <212@trux.UUCP> car@trux.UUCP (Chris Rende) writes:

>Does the SAG.1 (System Activity Graph) utility exist for this release?
>
>I can't find it on my release tapes.
When I was looking for it under OSx4.0 I was told that Pyramid didn't
implement it.

Linda.
Brunel University, Middx, England.
--
Brunel University, Uxbridge, Middlesex, England.
janet: linda@uk.ac.brunel.cc |  :-)