[comp.sys.pyramid] PUG Library?

car@trux.UUCP (Chris Rende) (08/22/90)

In article <Aug.7.08.15.55.1990.12824@emerald.rutgers.edu>, mccarrol@emerald.rutgers.edu (Mark C. Carroll <MC>) writes:

> The easiest way to get it is to just get the PUG Library Dist 3 tape.

What is the PUG library?

How do we get it?

car.
--
Christopher A. Rende           Central Cartage (Nixdorf/Pyramid/SysVR2/BSD4.3)
uunet!edsews!rphroy!trux!car   Multics,DTSS,Unix,Shortwave,Scanners,UnixPC/3B1

hedrick@athos.rutgers.edu (Charles Hedrick) (08/23/90)

The Pyramid User's Group has a series of software tapes, which we
assembled for them over the past few years.  Funding came both from
charges to PUG members and from a subsidy from Pyramid.  That funding
has now vanished, so at the moment it doesn't look like there will be
any more tapes, but we still have funding to distribute the current
ones.  In general we tried to put together some of the better software
we found on the net, and a couple of things developed locally.  The
primary aim was to help people who either didn't have network
connections, or didn't have time to pick stuff off the network and
test it.  To order the tape, you should contact the Pyramid User's
Group.  I'm afraid I don't know who the currect contact is for
membership issues, but I suspect your local Pyramid office will know.

chdana@wildcat (Charles Dana) (08/23/90)

In article <Aug.22.14.25.57.1990.11216@athos.rutgers.edu> hedrick@athos.rutgers.edu (Charles Hedrick) writes:

>test it.  To order the tape, you should contact the Pyramid User's
>Group.  I'm afraid I don't know who the currect contact is for
>membership issues, but I suspect your local Pyramid office will know.

You can mail to the PUG membership coordinator at Pyramid headquarters:

   elf@pyramid.com

to get membership information.

--
Charles Dana				        |  chdana@polyslo.CalPoly.EDU