[comp.sys.pyramid] Austin-Kyoto Common Lisp--HELP!

wbt@rex.cs.tulane.edu (Bill Thomason) (02/23/91)

Has anyone out there had any success in installing the Austin-Kyoto Common
Lisp package on a Pyramid 9815?  The problem I have is that the package
does not contain a header file for a Pyramid machine.  We're trying to
hack something out but we would like to find a header file that contains
Pyramid specific definitions.

Thanks,
-bill
Bill Thomason
wbt@rex.cs.tulane.edu
thomason@rex.cs.tulane.edu              Phone: (home)   (504) 885-4537
thomason@rex.uucp                              (office) (504) 865-5628

US Mail: P.O. Box 144
	 Metairie, LA 70004-0144

peril@extro.ucc.su.oz.au (Peter Lisle) (02/28/91)

In article <6277@rex.cs.tulane.edu> wbt@rex.cs.tulane.edu (Bill Thomason) writes:
>Has anyone out there had any success in installing the Austin-Kyoto Common
>Lisp package on a Pyramid 9815?

I managed to get a raw_kcl binary which does not load properly.  If you have
better luck, please let me know?  I suspect its either a varargs problem
or passing unions/structs.  I've sort of given up on it, since I am now
trying to get postgres to work instead (currently generates a database but
the backend (bin/postgres) dumps core).