[comp.sys.m68k.pc] REPLY TO X-ASSEMBLER FOR 68k

v129r5mg@UBVMSB.CC.BUFFALO.EDU (03/15/90)

From:	IN%"c60b-kk@buddy.berkeley.EDU" 10-FEB-1990 02:50:37.92
To:	UBVMSB.CC.BUFFALO.EDU!v129r5mg@PASTEUR.BITNET
CC:
Subj:	RE: 68K CROSS-ASSEMBLER

Date: Fri, 9 Feb 90 23:50:50 PST
From: c60b-kk@buddy.berkeley.EDU
Subject: RE: 68K CROSS-ASSEMBLER
To: UBVMSB.CC.BUFFALO.EDU!v129r5mg@PASTEUR.BITNET
Newsgroups: comp.sys.m68k.pc

> What makes you think that there is one?  A cross-assembler from 68000
> code to 80x86?  A nasty proposition.
 I am afraid that u have misunderstood what a X-assembler does.Please check on
it.Whereas for the availability of  X-assembler for the 68k I have received
a catalog outlining various books on 68k X-assemblers.To mention a few, Dr.
Dobb's toolbook of 68k programming c/w software and X68k X-assembler user's
manual c/w software.U can purchase them for $49.95 and $25.00 when u call
toll free 1-800-533-4372 or in CA call 1-800-356-2002.

Moreover Dr. Dobb's journal had run a series of article couple years ago on
68000 programming and built a x-assembler based on the series.
These information are for your future references and at the same time will give
u an understanding what a X-assembler does and means.

				Your friend in X-Assembler World,

				Suresh Nadesan.
				V129r5mg@ubvms