[comp.sys.m68k.pc] 68030 upgrade

mwm@wse.dec.com (Mike Meyer, My Watch Has Windows) (01/29/91)

>> I'd like to "piggy-back" a 68030 onto a 68000 in a homebrew PC.  I remember
>> a few years ago seeing ads for something along these lines for the Mac and
>> ST.  Does anyone know of a vendor of such a beast?

Sorry for the delay - I was hoping someone else would provide a better
answer.

Basically, these creatures exist for the Mac, Amiga & ST. Any Amiga
mag should have adds from one. The company I remember doing it is
Computer Systems Associates (CSA), who makes such boards for all
three. They are somewhere in the LA area.

Basically, wonder into a Amiga/ST/Mac owning friends favorite dealer,
and ask the dealer if they can provide an address. If they're snotty
about it, recommend that your friend change stores. If all else fails,
browse the magazines/shelves for ads/boxes.

	<mike

rusty@STEELMILL.CS.UMD.EDU (Rusty Haddock) (01/29/91)

In article <9101282206.AA22710@fenris.pa.dec.com> mwm@wse.dec.com (Mike  Meyer, My Watch Has Windows) writes:

   >Basically, these creatures exist for the Mac, Amiga & ST. Any Amiga
   >mag should have adds from one. The company I remember doing it is
   >Computer Systems Associates (CSA), who makes such boards for all
   >three. They are somewhere in the LA area.

Actually, they are on Trade Street in San Diego if my memory server
is working.

	-Rusty-
--
Rusty Haddock / CompSci Dept		DOMAIN:	rusty@mimsy.cs.umd.edu
University of Maryland		PATH:	{uunet,rutgers}!mimsy!rusty