[comp.sys.mac.digest] INFO-MAC Digest V5 #110

INFO-MAC@SUMEX-AIM.STANFORD.EDU (Moderator Dwayne Virnau...) (08/15/87)

INFO-MAC Digest          Friday, 14 Aug 1987      Volume 5 : Issue 110

Today's Topics:
                        A note from the moderator
                         FTP access to SUMEX-AIM
                     Using MACSERVE at PUCC (BITNET)
                        Usenet Mac Digest V3 #48
                        Usenet Mac Digest V3 #49
                        Usenet Mac Digest V3 #50
                        Usenet Mac Digest V3 #51
                        Usenet Mac Digest V3 #52
                        Usenet Mac Digest V3 #53
                        Usenet Mac Digest V3 #54
                        Usenet Mac Digest V3 #55
                        Usenet Mac Digest V3 #56
                        Usenet Mac Digest V3 #57
                        Usenet Mac Digest V3 #58
                        Delphi Mac Digest V3 #33
                        Delphi Mac Digest V3 #34
                        Delphi Mac Digest V3 #35
                        Delphi Mac Digest V3 #36
                        Delphi Mac Digest V3 #37
                        Delphi Mac Digest V3 #38

Date: Fri, 14 Aug 87 21:33:36 PDT
From: Dwayne Virnau... <INFO-MAC-REQUEST@SUMEX-AIM.STANFORD.EDU>
Subject: A note from the moderator

Hi,
I'm trying to clear up some of the "archived as ..." messages in my files.

I know as I attempt to do this that I am going to get many requests from
people wanting to know how to obtain these files, so I am including this
note, plus the following help files.

**** please note ****

I cannot send archived files through the mail.  If you are not on an
ARPAnet or BITNET host you will have to wait for these files to make
their way onto local bboards or into local user group collections.

The archives at SUMEX-AIM are for those people on the ARPAnet who have
FTP access.  The server at PUCC is for those people on BITNET who can
send interactive messages.  Right now those are the only two ways to
access the archives that I know about.  If I learn of other ways I will
certainly make an announcement in a future digest.

Thanks,

Dwayne Virnau...
Moderator

ps, USENET and DELPHI digests are provided courtesy of Jeff Shulman, a
fact that is probably obvious from the messages themselves but I thought
I would mention it anyway.  DoD

------------------------------

Date: Fri, 14 Aug 87 21:39:46 PDT
From: Dwayne Virnau... <INFO-MAC-REQUEST@SUMEX-AIM.STANFORD.EDU>
Subject: FTP access to SUMEX-AIM

Anonymous ftp is supported on SUMEX using the login name "anonymous" and the
password "guest"

Here are examples of ftp from both a dec-20 running TOPS-20 and a vax running
UNIX.

From the Dec-20

@ftp sumex
< SUMEX-AIM Pup FTP Server 2.0 27-Apr-85
Setting default transfer type to paged.
FTP>login anonymous
Password:
FTP>dir <info-mac>00dir.names

   PS:<INFO-MAC>
00DIR.NAMES
FTP>get <info-mac>00dir.names  00DIR.NAMES
PS:<INFO-MAC>00DIR.NAMES.122 (to local file) 00DIR.NAMES
 PS:<INFO-MAC>00DIR.NAMES.122 => <local-directory>00DIR.NAMES.1;P775202 !! [OK]

And from the Vax:

Navajo<1>ftp sumex-aim.arpa
Connected to sumex-aim.arpa.
220 SUMEX-AIM.ARPA FTP Server Process 5Z(40)-7 at Fri 23-May-86 09:48-PDT
Name (sumex-aim.arpa:berner): anonymous
Password (sumex-aim.arpa:anonymous):
331 ANONYMOUS user ok, send real ident as password.
230 User ANONYMOUS logged in at Fri 23-May-86 09:48-PDT, job 47.
ftp> ls <info-mac>00dir.names
200 Port 4.5 at host 36.36.0.203 accepted.
150 List started.
<INFO-MAC>00DIR.NAMES.122
226 Transfer completed.
24 bytes received in 0.08 seconds (0.29 Kbytes/s)
ftp> get <info-mac>00dir.names
200 Port 4.7 at host 36.36.0.203 accepted.
150 ASCII retrieve of <INFO-MAC>00DIR.NAMES.122 started.
226 Transfer completed. 2259 (8) bytes transferred.
2259 bytes received in 0.06 seconds (37 Kbytes/s)
ftp> quit
221 QUIT command received. Goodbye.

Dwayne Virnau...
Moderator

------------------------------

Date: Fri, 14 Aug 87 21:42:50 PDT
From: Dwayne Virnau... <INFO-MAC-REQUEST@SUMEX-AIM.STANFORD.EDU>
Subject: Using MACSERVE at PUCC (BITNET)

    I'm very excited to announce that the previously defunct MACSERVE at
BITNIC has been replaced by a new server for BITNET users.  This server is
called MACSERVE at the node PUCC (Princeton University).  The server
currently matches very closely the current info-mac archives.  Bitnet users
who were frustrated to find that they did not have access to the info-mac
archives now have a means to access those files.  Bitnet users will also be
glad to know that work is also going on elsewhere, so it is possible that
in the near future there will be another site which supplies this service
as well. Use it in the best of health and let's have 3 cheers for those who
brought it to us: the people at PUCC!

Macserve is pretty simple to use. Send an INTERACTIVE message over bitnet
which consists of either DIR or GET <fn.ft>. From my system the usage
is as follows:

To have a directory of files sent to you:

TELL MACSERVE AT PUCC DIR

To fetch a given file such as the file ANIMATION-NOTES.TXT use

TELL MACSERVE AT PUCC  GET ANIMATION-NOTES.TXT

Note that this works for a VM system and may be different for yours. In
any case the part of the commands above which are system dependant are

TELL MACSERVE AT PUCC

so that if your system requires something different in order to send
messages to a remote user then you should substitute the appropriate
stuff.

   A file will be sent to you and it may have a name different than the
name you requested (such as 870312 0000001). Don't worry, this is the
file you requested.
   I must mention that there are two caveats with regard to the
implementation of this server. First of all, since the server was
originally built for use within Princeton it sends its files in an IBM data
format called NETDATA. This format is easily readable by IBM machines
(using for example the RECEIVE command). Other systems may not easily be
able to convert this format back to standard TEXT file formats. Consult
your local experts to determine if this presents problems for you.
   The second point is that you MUST send interactive messages to this
machine, mail will NOT cut the mustard. Please do not send messages to the
infomac moderator OR PUCC asking how to do this if you cannot send
interactive message to users on other BITNET nodes.
   We expect that other servers which are being brought up will address
both of these shortcomings of the PUCC server.  They should accept both
interactive and mail messages and should provide the files in a format
acceptable for the machine you are requesting from.

NOTE: PLEASE DO NOT DIRECT QUESTIONS ABOUT MACSERVE USAGE TO ME.  I'M
ONLY RELAYING THIS INFORMATION TO THE INFO-MAC COMMUNITY AND AM IN NO WAY
RESPONSIBLE FOR THE MAINTAINENCE OF MACSERVE.

(this information is courtesy of David Gelphman, former info-mac moderator)

Dwayne Virnau...
Moderator

------------------------------

Date: Wed, 1 Jul 87 08:58 EDT
From: Jeffrey Shulman <SHULMAN%sdr.slb.com@RELAY.CS.NET>
Subject: Usenet Mac Digest V3 #48

Usenet Mac Digest     Tuesday, June 30, 1987         Volume 3 : Issue 48

Today's Topics:
     Re: Question: Finder Windows & Mac II Screens
     Re: Mac+ SIMMS in Mac II (be careful)
     True Mac+ Compatibility in Upgraded Macs
     Paragenesis Schematic Entry pkg on Mac II
     MOVE command from finder
     need serial driver help
     SIMMS in Mac II
     C++ on Mac -- any updates in status?
     Mac SE Slow Upper Drive
     Aztec C Problems
     Printer drivers for daisy wheel printers...
     Re: SIMMS in Mac II
     Re: Mac SE Slow Upper Drive
     Re: Where can I find info on Graf3D?
     Whither IM ? and a call for feedback
     Re: SE mouse problems
     Help needed with text + Excel
     Re: C++ on Mac -- any updates in status?
     Re: Whither IM ? and a call for feedback
     MPW 2.0 inquiry
     Re: Mac ][ First Impressions...
     Re: MPW 2.0 inquiry
     uucp
     MAC+ librarian for ESQ-1?
     Re: Mac ][ First Impressions...
     I need Window Help
     Re: Help needed with text + Excel (w/ binhex'd example)

[
archived as [SUMEX-AIM.Stanford.EDU]<INFO-MAC>USENETV3-48.ARC

DoD
]

------------------------------

Date: Wed, 1 Jul 87 08:59 EDT
From: Jeffrey Shulman <SHULMAN%sdr.slb.com@RELAY.CS.NET>
Subject: Usenet Mac Digest V3 #49

Usenet Mac Digest     Tuesday, June 30, 1987         Volume 3 : Issue 49

Today's Topics:
     ADB Keyboard Key Code Info Request
     Question on Keycaps
     Is switcher 5.1 right for an SE running system 4.1 & finder 5.5?
     Folder Security
     Re: ADB Keyboard Key Code Info Request
     MacII plotting
     Greek Accents
     Re: Smalltalk on the SE
     Alternate sounds on Mac Plus?
     Bibliography software query
     MacPlot
     Looking for Information about Macintosh Databases
     Mouse Unfreezing
     Not all code segments accessible from Resedit (1.1d)
     Re: AppleShare
     Magic 30 HD vs System 4.1
     Kudos to SuperMac on Enhance Upgrade
     Simple digital input interface needed
     When do 40SC extern. disks ship?
     Re: Networking software
     Re: Dear Apple: Finder feature wanted
     Re: Not all code segments accessible from Resedit (1.1d)
     MacBottom 20 and System 4.1
     Dental Office Software needed!
     SE fan (noise)
     MacPlus keypad
     Apple II emulators for the Mac

[
archived as [SUMEX-AIM.Stanford.EDU]<INFO-MAC>USENETV3-49.ARC

DoD
]

------------------------------

Date: Wed 8 Jul 87 09:02:35-GMT
From: Jeff Shulman <SHULMAN@SDR>
Subject: Usenet Mac Digest V3 #50

Usenet Mac Digest     Tuesday, July 7, 1987          Volume 3 : Issue 50

Today's Topics:
     Re: Bibliography software query
     Re: Not all code segments accessible from Resedit (1.1d)
     ImageWriter-compatible printer
     Re: Finder Feature
     stdin in MPW Pascal
     MaM Test (Memory test) on Mac II?
     Re: 32-bit Mac II OS (was: SIMMS in Mac II)
     DiskTimer II results on Mac II HD40
     FWB's Hard Disk Partition
     Help on SetIText
     Re: FWB's Hard Disk Partition
     Ada on Macs
     PC compatibility questions   [was Re: Mac SE running IBM]
     Are there "SIMM-like" PC boards?
     Re: Mac SE running IBM
     Hot Tip: Knob for LaserWriter
     Re: better patch Rogue Clone
     Custom Characters for LaserWriter
     Does there exists old style mac keyboard -> ADB adapter?
     Re: Turbo Pascal...
     Re: Mac --> Ethernet --> VAX
     Kinetics and tcp/ip
     Bug in LaserWriter Driver/LaserPrep 4.0
     PROLOG/M from Chalcedony Software
     Question on HP ThinkJet with a Mac +
     Guide question
     Dove MacSnap 2 Megabyte+SCSI upgrade: comments from a hardware klutz

[
archived as [SUMEX-AIM.Stanford.EDU]<INFO-MAC>USENETV3-50.ARC

DoD
]

------------------------------

Date: Wed, 8 Jul 87 09:05 EDT
From: Jeffrey Shulman <SHULMAN%sdr.slb.com@RELAY.CS.NET>
Subject: Usenet Mac Digest V3 #51

Usenet Mac Digest     Tuesday, July 7, 1987          Volume 3 : Issue 51

Today's Topics:
     Large Memory: How do you use it? (summary)
     Drawing Lines in Dialogs
     Terror Stalks the Soul of a New Machine
     background printing question
     Rogue Clone font
     Sun monitor on Mac??
     Re: Turbo Pascal...
     report on the 'Software Entwickler Konferenz 1987' in Germany
     Macs and PClones in the same office
     Re: Software for Mac II
     Re: Terror Stalks the Soul of a New Machine
     Help with Vertical Retrace Queue
     Hyperdrive V3R1 + Sys 4.1/Finder5.5 -- compatible?
     Re: Imagewriter Alternatives
     Bombs trying to low-level print via AppleTalk
     vbl queue
     Re: Taking a Mac to Europe

[
archived as [SUMEX-AIM.Stanford.EDU]<INFO-MAC>USENETV3-51.ARC

DoD
]

------------------------------

Date: Tue 14 Jul 87 08:57:46-GMT
From: Jeff Shulman <SHULMAN@SDR>
Subject: Usenet Mac Digest V3 #52

Usenet Mac Digest     Monday, July 13, 1987          Volume 3 : Issue 52

Today's Topics:
     Control Panel vs. Chooser
     female 8-pin mac connectors?
     Levco-Expercommon Lisp incompatibility
     Re: Borland's Turbo Pascal
     Re: Software for Mac II
     Re: Control Panel vs. Chooser
     Do US Imagewriters work in Europe and Japan?
     low-price hard disk question
     Re: Control Panel vs. Chooser
     More on Dove MacSnap upgrade
     Re: turning off the stack sniffer (long)
     TextEdit problem (2 messages)
     Re: Software for Mac II
     System 4.1/SCSI Bernoulli
     Unidentified Bomb ID
     Re: Software for Mac II
     HyperDrives and system 4.1
     APDA and 800k floppies
     Re: Drawing Lines in Dialogs
     Changing heap size
     Printing Question (background Idle procedures)
     hard disk security
     Re: Drawing Lines in Dialogs
     Re: Printing Question (background Idle procedures)
     possibility of mac video board

[
archived as [SUMEX-AIM.Stanford.EDU]<INFO-MAC>USENETV3-52.ARC

DoD
]

------------------------------

Date: Tue 14 Jul 87 09:00:52-GMT
From: Jeff Shulman <SHULMAN@SDR>
Subject: Usenet Mac Digest V3 #53

Usenet Mac Digest     Monday, July 13, 1987          Volume 3 : Issue 53

Today's Topics:
     Re: possibility of mac video board
     Re: Printing Question (background Idle procedures)
     Re: turning off the stack sniffer (long)
     Robot War on the Mac
     Help with PostScript output on remote printer
     Re: Do US Imagewriters work in Europe and Japan?
     Floating figures in Word?
     Re: Unidentified Bomb ID
     Re: APDA and 800k floppies
     EditText Item help
     ROM Version & Machine Type
     Re: More on Dove MacSnap upgrade
     MAC II plotter drivers
     Feedback on BB's wanted
     How do I write a Guided Tour (2 messages)
     Letter-quality printers
     Debugging frozen mouse problem
     Re: How do I write a Guided Tour
     Re: ImageWriter-Compatible Printer
     Coral Lisp???
     Screen snapshot ROM bug not fixed

[
archived as [SUMEX-AIM.Stanford.EDU]<INFO-MAC>USENETV3-53.ARC

DoD
]

------------------------------

Date: Mon 27 Jul 87 10:41:24-EDT
From: Jeff Shulman <SHULMAN@SDR>
Subject: Usenet Mac Digest V3 #54

Usenet Mac Digest     Thursday, July 23, 1987        Volume 3 : Issue 54

Today's Topics:
     Re: How do I write a Guided Tour
     VIA chip and msec timer
     Re: How do I write a Guided Tour
     SE fan noise, a solution!!
     Faraglace Story (long)
     Mac II and SANE...
     Statistics, Equations, Editors
     Re: Window Manager problem (2 messages)
     Re: Statistics, Equations, Editors
     Mac II Horrors, Continued
     Re: optimal paper for laserwriter?
     "The Ancient Art of War" (A Question)
     Programs That Bomb Under System 4.1
     Why is A/UX disk I/O only 50KB/sec?
     Re: How do I write a Guided Tour
     JClock INIT
     Anchor points and Arrow keys
     Programs for children with Down's Syndrome
     Re: Mac II and SANE...
     Re: Why is A/UX disk I/O only 50KB/sec?
     Re: Sun monitor on Mac??
     Re: More on Dove MacSnap upgrade

[
archived as [SUMEX-AIM.Stanford.EDU]<INFO-MAC>USENETV3-54.ARC

DoD
]

------------------------------

Date: Mon 27 Jul 87 10:53:49-EDT
From: Jeff Shulman <SHULMAN@SDR>
Subject: Usenet Mac Digest V3 #55

Usenet Mac Digest     Thursday, July 23, 1987        Volume 3 : Issue 55

Today's Topics:
     Mac II Horrors are Over!!
     Re: Anchor points and Arrow keys
     Color Plotting?
     Info+ INIT doesn't work under System 4.1
     Arrow keys and collapsing selections
     New MacDraw release
     What ever happened to DBase Mac?
     Touch Screen System for the Apple MacIntosh
     SE display bug survey results (medium long)
     Summary of Mac MIDI responses
     mouse diode needed
     3D Surface plots
     Response to 'Bug in Hard Disk SC Drivers?'
     Re: Window Manager problem (perhaps even a bug)
     Re: Serial printer drivers
     Hardware in a Jasmine 20?
     MicroEMACS bulletin, Mac sources to be in 3.9
     Re: HP Laser printer for the Mac II ?
     Hard Disk Backup Software
     Mac II NuBus Specifications
     Apple 1200 modem problem

[
archived as [SUMEX-AIM.Stanford.EDU]<INFO-MAC>USENETV3-55.ARC

DoD
]

------------------------------

Date: Mon 3 Aug 87 10:02:55-EDT
From: Jeff Shulman <SHULMAN@SDR>
Subject: Usenet Mac Digest V3 #56

Usenet Mac Digest     Saturday, August 1, 1987       Volume 3 : Issue 56

Today's Topics:
     Finder Feature (or bug)
     Help!!!
     PopUp menus
     ImageWriter Compatable Printer
     VBL tasks and LSC
     Precision Timing on Macintosh?
     "Ruggedized" Mac II?
     Re: Home upgrade of Mac II video?
     Re: PopUp menus
     Re: More on Dove MacSnap upgrade
     Hard Disk Servers and Minis
     Re: Home upgrade of Mac II video?
     MacWorks version 3 and HFS
     HFS Query
     anyone got a Laotian font for Macintosh?
     Bibliographic software query - summary of responses
     Does anyone REALLY understand SCSI Booting?
     Problem with Diskfit 1.1df
     Re: Bibliographic software query - summary of responses
     Re: HFS Query

[
archived as [SUMEX-AIM.Stanford.EDU]<INFO-MAC>USENETV3-56.ARC

DoD
]

------------------------------

Date: Mon 3 Aug 87 10:04:00-EDT
From: Jeff Shulman <SHULMAN@SDR>
Subject: Usenet Mac Digest V3 #57

Usenet Mac Digest     Saturday, August 1, 1987       Volume 3 : Issue 57

Today's Topics:
     Re: Problem with Diskfit 1.1df
     Re: HFS Query (Why PBHSetVol is Dangerous)
     Re: Does anyone REALLY understand SCSI Booting?
     Memory Usage on Mac+
     Finder suggestion
     Bug in Levco products
     Re: A/UX filesystem performance
     Maps on the Macintosh
     Laserwriter naming funny business
     CMS brand Quantum 80 Mbyte drive for MacII
     List Manager in MacApp Dialog
     Re: PopUp menus
     macros and Microsft Word, *roff on Mac.
     Function Keys on Apple Extended Keyboard
     Placement of external drive
     Re: Finder suggestion
     Eject menu selection
     Mac II Games
     Summary of Making *OWN* SCSI Drive  (Rather long)

[
archived as [SUMEX-AIM.Stanford.EDU]<INFO-MAC>USENETV3-57.ARC

DoD
]

------------------------------

Date: Sat 8 Aug 87 12:01:55-GMT
From: Jeff Shulman <SHULMAN@SDR>
Subject: Usenet Mac Digest V3 #58

Usenet Mac Digest     Saturday, August 8, 1987       Volume 3 : Issue 58

Today's Topics:
     DiskExpress -- it's supported as ok...
     Mac lab for High School environment??
     Alternate font for RogueClone
     Macsbugs->Shutdown Manager
     Can the KX 1080 printer be used outside the US ?
     How big should the system heap be?
     Re: More on Dove MacSnap upgrade
     Another Finder suggestion
     Re: Making *own* SCSI Hard Drive
     Re: Another Finder suggestion
     Re: PopUp menus
     cdev
     Print quality (Delphi 3 #35)
     1-meg SIMMs
     TENew & StdTxMeas (2 messages)
     Re: Drawing in Technical Environment
     simple question
     Re: Mac software under A/UX
     Re: simple question
     Inside TOP ?      it
     SFgetFile (or whatever) suggestion
     Re: Problem with Diskfit 1.1df

[
archived as [SUMEX-AIM.Stanford.EDU]<INFO-MAC>USENETV3-58.ARC

DoD
]

------------------------------

Date: Thu, 2 Jul 87 10:17 EDT
From: Jeffrey Shulman <SHULMAN%sdr.slb.com@RELAY.CS.NET>
Subject: Delphi Mac Digest V3 #33

Delphi Mac Digest     Thursday, July 2, 1987         Volume 3 : Issue 33

Today's Topics:
     CMS PRO-40-SE/i (6 messages)
     TOPS Network ( Good or Bad News ? ) (2 messages)
     Mac II Utilities
     Mac II windows (2 messages)
     CloseOrnHook (4 messages)
     Dvorak & Sys 4.1/5.5
     Ahh Color..
     debugging as art (2 messages)
     Mac II Err 28 (2 messages)
     INITs (2 messages)
     Mac II Serial Port (3 messages)
     Software needs (2 messages)
     SOFTSOFTWARE INQUIRY (2 messages)
     Video on Mac II (3 messages)
     Datadesk mac101
     SE internal 20 address
     quiet SCSI drives (2 messages)
     Debugging in C
     re: Spell checkers for Mac
     Re: ChemDraw et al
     Re: Sailing and Basic
     Jump!Board020 (3 messages)
     Excel Array/Macro Question
     Formatting XL/HFS (2 messages)
     Centering on Big Screens (2 messages)
     ListMgr and Changing Fonts Question (2 messages)

[
archived as [SUMEX-AIM.Stanford.EDU]<INFO-MAC>DELPHIV3-33.ARC

DoD
]

------------------------------

Date: Tue 14 Jul 87 08:52:27-GMT
From: Jeff Shulman <SHULMAN@SDR>
Subject: Delphi Mac Digest V3 #34

Delphi Mac Digest     Tuesday, July 14, 1987         Volume 3 : Issue 34

Today's Topics:
     Appletalk Problem
     RE: Aztec C Problems
     Looking for A/B box
     Habadex - Is it still out there anywhere
     Color Monitor for Mac II
     Switcher vs. System 4.1 (3 messages)
     RE: Mac II Speed
     Anyone with Reflex? (2 messages)
     Microtek & Versiscan (3 messages)
     mac II interlace video (4 messages)
     DEC LA50 Driver
     Compatibility problem LSP - MPW Pascal
     SE keyaboard and boot problems
     Re:Custom Characters for LaserWriter
     A couple of Quickies... (2 messages)
     CD ROM DRIVES (3 messages)
     B&W Monitor (2 messages)
     RE: ImageWriter-compatible printer
     laser writer paper (2 messages)
     re: Sun monitor on Mac??
     PageMaker
     4th Dimension (3 messages)
     Quantum drives for Mac II
     Do the PostScript strech... (3 messages)
     SCSI Bernoulli boxes (2 messages)
     Camera on the Macintosh II
     Print Screens on Mac II (3 messages)

[
archived as [SUMEX-AIM.Stanford.EDU]<INFO-MAC>DELPHIV3-34.ARC

DoD
]

------------------------------

Date: Mon 27 Jul 87 10:56:46-EDT
From: Jeff Shulman <SHULMAN@SDR>
Subject: Delphi Mac Digest V3 #35

Delphi Mac Digest     Friday, July 24, 1987          Volume 3 : Issue 35

Today's Topics:
     Fortran 77 + 68881 for the Mac II (3 messages)
     RE: Using assembly language with MicroSoft FORTRAN
     RE: Do the PostScript strech... (3 messages)
     re: Control Panel vs. Chooser
     Selecting print quality (3 messages)
     SE video problems
     Re: Re: Control Panel vs. Chooser
     Re: Debugging frozen mouse problem (2 messages)
     Lisa (what's that?) hard disks
     RE: Mac II Beep SND
     RE: Region structure? (3 messages)
     synching to vidoo blanking (2 messages)
     Deactivating statictext (4 messages)
     Looking for an FKEY...
     Mac II w/multiple video cards
     color picker (2 messages)
     PageMaker 2.0 "features" (2 messages)
     SoundWave
     NEW Bernoulli drives
     RE: equation composers
     re:  Arrow keys and collapsing selection
     edititem disable (2 messages)
     cdevs

[
archived as [SUMEX-AIM.Stanford.EDU]<INFO-MAC>DELPHIV3-35.ARC

DoD
]

------------------------------

Date: Mon 3 Aug 87 10:05:57-EDT
From: Jeff Shulman <SHULMAN@SDR>
Subject: Delphi Mac Digest V3 #36

Delphi Mac Digest     Saturday, August 1, 1987       Volume 3 : Issue 36

Today's Topics:
     Mac II Horrors, Continued
     changing pixel depth
     RE: cdevs (3 messages)
     drawpicture (4 messages)
     MacBug 5.3 has new command?
     OpenSocket (3 messages)
     Raskin vs. Jobs
     LaserWriter Plussing weirdness (2 messages)
     Colorizing logos
     RE: INFO-MAC Digest V5 #107
     re: FullWrite Professional
     re: slippery mouse? (desk pads / teflon
     RE: Mac II horrors
     re: Potential Bug???  [menus]
     Re: Re: Suitcase and NFNT resources
     Re: Bug?
     TOPs and pcs and macs and vaxes and suns
     RE: TOPs and pcs and macs and vaxes and (2 messages)
     re: Site Licences etc. (2 messages)
     graphicworks
     RE: Anyone driving Compugraphics with Macs
     laserjet to laserwriter upgrades
     Printing information (4 messages)
     Microsoft acquires Forethought
     Medical applications of Macintoshes
     RE: macexpo
     SIGGraph report

[
archived as [SUMEX-AIM.Stanford.EDU]<INFO-MAC>DELPHIV3-36.ARC

DoD
]

------------------------------

Date: Sun 9 Aug 87 08:39:02-GMT
From: Jeff Shulman <SHULMAN@SDR>
Subject: Delphi Mac Digest V3 #37

Delphi Mac Digest     Sunday, August 9, 1987         Volume 3 : Issue 37

Today's Topics:
     Mac II monitors
     RE: Mac II Color Monitors
     It's Greek to me... (2 messages)
     800K drive problems (4 messages)
     Object-oriented C (3 messages)
     Segment Loader problem (3 messages)
     Mac II Color Monitors (2 messages)
     HardDrive Woes and Wins.
     RAM upgrades and accelerators
     Word 3.01 bug
     Used ImageWriters (2 messages)
     User Group Connection party at Expo
     1MB SIMMs
     printer driver example
     Netter's Dinner

[
archived as [SUMEX-AIM.Stanford.EDU]<INFO-MAC>DELPHIV3-37.ARC

DoD
]

------------------------------

Date: Fri 14 Aug 87 19:07:52-GMT
From: Jeff Shulman <SHULMAN@SDR>
Subject: Delphi Mac Digest V3 #38

Delphi Mac Digest     Friday, August 14, 1987        Volume 3 : Issue 38

Today's Topics:
     RE: 800K drive problems
     RE: Usenet Mac Digest V3 #58
     John Sculley Keynote Speech
     RE: TOPs and pcs and macs and vaxes and (2 messages)
     Jean-Louis Gassee Keynote Speech

[
archived as [SUMEX-AIM.Stanford.EDU]<INFO-MAC>DELPHIV3-38.ARC

DoD
]

End of INFO-MAC Digest