From: DAVEG%SLACVM.BITNET@forsythe.stanford.edu
Date: 30 Dec 87   20:53 PST
Subject: Annual Netter's Dinner at MacWorld

[ I apologize for sending out this 'digest' all around the world
but unfortunately the real moderator hasn't returned from holiday
and the MacWorld Expo is approaching rapidly. I'm sure we can look
forward to the resumption of info-mac digests soon. Again my apologies
to those who aren't interested in the dinner.  David Gelphman ]

   In a tradition almost as rich as the MacWorld expos themselves,
I'm pleased to announce the second annual netter's dinner at
the San Francisco MacWorld Expo this January. This dinner is being
(loosely) organized by Peter Olsen (Peabo) from Delphi and yours
truly.

   The dinner will be the Saturday evening of the Expo on January
16th at the Hunan Restaurant in San Francisco at 7pm. The Hunan
is located on Sansome Street just one block north of Broadway.
There will be a contingent of people walking from Moscone Center
to the Hunan restaurant. Those expecting to join this group for the
walk over should meet upstairs at Moscone near the entrance at
6:30pm. Others should plan on meeting us at the restaurant at 7pm.

All interested are welcome. Since I need to make reservations
for this occasion please RSVP so I can count you in our party.
RSVP to:
      daveg%slacvm.bitnet@forsythe.stanford.edu    on ARPANET
      daveg@slacvm                                 on BITNET

PLEASE DO NOT REPLY OR RSVP TO INFO-MAC. USE THE ABOVE ADDRESS.

Looking forward to seeing you all there!
David Gelphman

End of INFO-MAC Digest