[comp.sys.mac.digest] Delphi Mac Digest V5 #2

SHULMAN@sdr.slb.com (Jeffrey Shulman) (01/30/89)

Date: Mon 30 Jan 89 08:42:56-EDT
From: Jeff Shulman <SHULMAN@SDR.SLB.COM>
Subject: Delphi Mac Digest V5 #2
To: Delphi-List: ;

Usenet Mac Digest     Sunday, January 29, 1989       Volume 5 : Issue 19
Delphi Mac Digest     Sunday, January 29, 1989       Volume 5 : Issue 2

Today's Topics:
     Administrivia - Ta Ta For Now

Date: 29-Jan-1989 09:00
From: The Moderator
Subject: Administrivia - Ta Ta For Now

After about 4 years of continuous service this node (me) is finally
going off line for a much needed rest.  There will be no more Usenet or
Delphi Mac Digests and no more cross posting of files.  I will still be
around but as an observer.  If anyone would like to take over for me you
are more than welcome to.  I can arrange free access to the Mac SIG on
Delphi and provide you with my Macintosh based message digesting
program.

It has been fun these past years making the Mac telecomm community a
little more "global" and contribute to the sharing of ideas and
knowledge.  All this took time, *lots* of it, which I have recently run
out of.  So it is time to "pass the modem" to any willing takers.

So long, and thanks for all the fish!

Jeff "Mr. WorldNet" Shulman

 CSNet:  SHULMAN@SDR.SLB.COM
 Usenet: {backbone}!yale!slb-sdr!shulman