Info-Mac-Request@SUMEX-AIM.STANFORD.EDU (The Moderators) (03/21/90)

Info-Mac Digest             Tue, 20 Mar 90       Volume 8 : Issue  60

Today's Topics:
                          Apple announcement
                  AppleCare...is it worth the price?
                             Apple Grants
                           Bridge Programs?
                       Connecting Suns and Macs
                     Diamond 4.6 vs StuffIt 1.5.1
                  Help! something's eating my HDisk
                        Info-Mac Digest V8 #58
                               Jasmine
                     Jasmine DirectServ PROBLEMS
                  MacroMaker and Hierarchical menus
                      Moire(After Dark Version)
                  Netter's Hunan Dinner @ MacWorld!
                               PrettyC
                    Printing Fields from Hypercard
                             SIMM sockets
                        Stalingrad Laser Font
                         StandardFile XCMD v2
                          ToMultiFinder 4.0
                      Weird Printing Requirement
                  What is DiskExpressII worth for ?
     Why are Quantum Pro Drives so cheap now? What's the catch??

Your Info-Mac Moderators are Bill Lipa, Lance Nakata, and Jon Pugh.

[36.44.0.6].  Help files are in /info-mac/help.  Indicies are in
/info-mac/help/recent-files.txt and /info-mac/help/all-files.txt.

Date: Mon, 19 Mar 90 14:49:25 PST
From: William Lipa <oracle!hqpyr1.oracle.com!wlipa@decwrl.dec.com>
Subject: Apple announcement

Apple Introduces High-Performance
Macintosh Products

SAN JOSE, California--March 19, 1990--Macintosh  personal computing reached
higher levels of power, breadth and usability today as Apple Computer, Inc.
unveiled a collection of new, high-performance Macintosh products.  The
announcements include the following:  Macintosh IIfx, the fastest and most
responsive Macintosh yet developed; A/UX  2.0, a ground-breaking version of
Apple's implementation of the UNIX  operating system; and a new family of
powerful display cards that set new standards of image quality and performance.

"Today's announcements add power and accessibility to the Macintosh product
family," said John Sculley, chairman and chief executive officer of Apple.
"Current Macintosh applications will become even more responsive, more
brilliant, and more enabling.  But, to us," Sculley added,  "the real power of
these new products resides in how they will extend the boundaries of what
people can do with Macintosh.  We expect today's announcements to inspire new
kinds of applications, attract new kinds of customers, and ultimately enable
new ways of using personal computers in the coming decade."

Macintosh IIfx
The Macintosh IIfx is the fastest Macintosh yet developed.  It runs up to twice
as fast as the 25 MHz Macintosh IIci.  This increase in performance derives
>From the careful integration of powerful new technologies, including the
following:
- A faster processor/memory subsystem:  The Macintosh IIfx incorporates a 40
MHz 68030 processor/68882 coprocessor combination, a built-in, 32K Static RAM
Cache and a new design called "latched writes";
- An intelligent input/output subsystem:  The new system employs dedicated
input/output processors and a Small Computer System Interface/Direct Memory
Access Controller;
- Richer expansion capabilities:   The Macintosh IIfx includes an expansion
slot tied directly to the processor in addition to its six industry-standard
NuBus  slots.

Apple has incorporated this new technology in a balanced and integrated
fashion, maximizing the performance capabilities of each component.  The
Macintosh IIfx comes in an improved Macintosh II product design.  All Macintosh
II and IIx users can upgrade to the Macintosh IIfx through a logic board
upgrade, also announced today.

A/UX2.0
A/UX 2.0  further extends the benefits of Macintosh to people who work with
UNIX.  A/UX 2.0 retains all the capabilities of previous A/UX releases and adds
three major new features:
- The Macintosh desktop:  All the elements of the distinctive Macintosh
interface--
point-and-click simplicity, menu bars and familiar icons--have been
incorporated into
A/UX 2.0 even as it continues to support industry-standard UNIX.
- UNIX, and X Window System and Macintosh applications:  A/UX 2.0 users can run
any number of UNIX,  X Window System and Macintosh applications under A/UX 2.0
at the same time.
- Macintosh & UNIX integration:  A/UX 2.0 combines the full capabilities and
benefits of both Macintosh and UNIX environments in one system.

Notably, the complete A/UX 2.0 package--off-the-shelf Macintosh applications,
Macintosh hardware, A/UX and support--is available through A/UX-authorized
Apple resellers worldwide.

Macintosh Display Cards
The Macintosh Display Card 4.8, the Macintosh Display Card 8.24, and the
Macintosh Display Card 8.24 GC comprise Apple's new family of display cards for
modular Macintosh systems.  Collectively, they raise the standard of what
people can do with graphics on a Macintosh.  The Macintosh Display Card 4.8 is
a versatile video card that supports a wide range of monitors and graphics
capabilities.  The Macintosh Display Card 8.24 brings brilliant 24-bit color to
all modular Macintosh users.  The Macintosh Display Card 8.24 GC incorporates
all the standard features of the 8.24 card and greatly increases (up to 30
times faster) the responsiveness of all Macintosh applications--especially
graphics-intensive ones.

Taken together, this new family of display cards brings the following benefits
to modular Macintosh users:
- Easier access to high-resolution color:  The new family of display cards
brings the impact and possibilities of 24-bit color and true gray scale to all
modular Macintosh users in thousands of applications.
- Improved image quality and performance:  The new family of cards enables
modular Macintosh users to utilize photo-quality images, render complex designs
and create altogether new uses for the Macintosh.
- Greater graphics extensibility:  All the new cards are self-configuring, work
on all Macintosh monitors and utilize the same familiar Macintosh interface for
all graphics applications.

The Macintosh IIfx and the new family of display cards will be available
worldwide through all authorized Apple resellers.  A/UX 2.0 will be available
through all A/UX-authorized Apple resellers.  The Macintosh IIfx and Macintosh
Display Card 8.24 are available immediately.
A/UX 2.0 and the Macintosh Display Cards 4.8 and 8.24 GC will be available this
summer.

Macintosh IIfx
-   4MB/SuperDrive  version, $8,969
-   4MB/80MB internal hard drive version,  $9,869
-   4MB/160MB internal hard drive version, $10,969

A/UX 2.0 (Prices will be announced at a later date.  Configurations may vary
outside the U.S.)
-   A/UX 2.0 on Apple CD-ROM disk
-   A/UX 2.0 on 800K floppy disks
-   A/UX 2.0 on a 40MB Apple Tape Cartridge
-   Preinstalled on Macintosh IIci 4MB/80MB internal hard drive version
-   Preinstalled on Macintosh IIcx 4MB/80MB internal hard drive version
-   Preinstalled on Macintosh IIfx, 4MB/80MB internal hard drive version
-   Preinstalled on a Macintosh 80MB external hard drive

Macintosh Display Cards
-  Macintosh Display Card 4.8, $648
-  Macintosh Display Card 8.24,  $899
-  Macintosh Display Card 8.24 GC,  $1,999

-30-

Apple, the Apple logo, Macintosh and A/UX are registered trademarks; SuperDrive
is a trademark of Apple Computer, Inc.  NuBus is a trademark of Texas
Instruments.  UNIX is a registered trademark of AT&T.  All prices are
manufacturer's suggested U.S. retail price.
--
Mark B. Johnson                                            AppleLink: mjohnson
Developer Technical Support                         domain: mjohnson@Apple.com

"You gave your life to become the person you are right now.  Was it worth it?"
                                                         - Richard Bach, _One_

------------------------------

Date: Mon, 19 Mar 90 18:50:00 EST
From: Norman <CS117341@sol.yorku.ca>
Subject: AppleCare...is it worth the price?

Hello all

I just got my Official Renewal Form for my Mac's AppleCare Warranty.

Now, last year, I paid the outrageous amount to cover my system for a
second year. However, this year, I'm wondering if AppleCare is worth
the money. (The cost to cover my system for one year is roughly same
as it would cost to replace my Imagewriter II)

So, I'm wondering what all the people out there are doing. I've never
had a problem with my printer (nor the Apple DMP that came with my //e),
so most likely, I won't be renewing AppleCare for it. However, what about
my CPU and Monitor? With current service rates in the $45-$50CDN per hour,
the warranty would certainly pay for any major problems, but just how often
would that occur? From viewing this list, it appears that in general, I
shouldn't expect any major problems.

Certainly, it would be nice to have the security of a full warranty, but is
it worth the price

Any suggestions?  Please reply to me directly, and if there's enough
interest, I'll summarize to the list in about ten days.

Norman
cs117341@yusol.Bitnet          cs117341@sol.YorkU.CA
cs117341%yusol@mivma.mit.edu   cs117341%yusol@cunyvm.cuny.edu

------------------------------

Date: Mon, 19 Mar 90 17:25:22 -0800
From: Larry Rosenstein <lsr@apple.com>
Subject: Apple Grants

>By the way, I believe that all of the deadlines for grants have
>already passed.  The voicemail will tell you.  If you reach a

The Community Affairs grants are made twice a year (I think).  Even if the
deadline for this cycle has passed, it should be possible to get information
for about the next grant cycle.

Larry

------------------------------

Date: Mon, 19 Mar 90 12:43:35 -0900
From: "Adam Overton, Academic Computing"  <FXAJO%ALASKA.BITNET@forsythe.stanford.edu>
Subject: Bridge Programs?

Hi,

I am interested in any ShareWare Bridge programs...or, if you have been highly
satisfied with a commercial version, I would like to know what it is. If anyone
is interested in me forwarding information, drop me an e-mail message... I
would like to be able to get source code in any language, if possible, however
it is not necessary....
Thanx in advance....
..from Aj   FXAJO@ALASKA
             Adam J. Overton
             VAX Consultant
             University of Alaska, Fairbanks

------------------------------

Date: Mon, 19 Mar 90 15:05:21 EST
From: Martin Dubuc <dubuc@iro.umontreal.ca>
Subject: Connecting Suns and Macs

I would like to know what is the best solution to interconnect a network of
Sun stations to a Macintosh network. I would like to hear about Tops, CAP
and AppleShare (or any other solution that seems viable).

------------------------------

Date: Mon, 19 Mar 90 15:34:05 EST
From: "Thomas J. Sterlacci" (PBMA) <tster@pica.army.mil>
Subject: Diamond 4.6 vs StuffIt 1.5.1

Testing wasn't conducted at Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory, but
here are the results anyway.  I've conducted tests between Diamond 4.6
vs StuffIt 1.5.1 on my Mac+ w/4 megs RAM and 20 meg CMS hard drive
running Multifinder. StuffIt was set to try both Lempel-Ziv and Huffman.
Packing was conducted on Hypercard 1.2.2, MS Dictionary, and a 30K Word
4.0 Doc.

The results are characterized as APPLICATION/SETTINGS, SIZE OF
COMPRESSED FILE(in bytes), SPEED OF COMPRESSION(minutes:seconds), and
%SAVED and are summarized as follows:

Hypercard 1.2.2 (400,640 bytes):

StuffIt (Lempel-Ziv) - 294,711; 1:59; 26.4
Diamond (Fast pack) - 234,952; 5:03; 41.4
Diamond (Medium pack) - 232,105; 7:10; 42.1
Diamond (Compact pack) - 231,446; 8:53; 42.2

MS Dictionary (184,076 bytes):

StuffIt (Huffman) - 172,615; 2:15; 6.2
Diamond (Fast pack) - 164,907; 2:41; 10.4
Diamond (Medium pack) - 163,829; 3:34; 11.0
Diamond (Compact pack) - 163,454; 4:16; 11.2

Word 4.0 doc (30,208 bytes):

StuffIt (Lempel-Ziv) - 16,474; 0:11; 45.5
Diamond (Fast pack) - 13,019; 0:28; 56.9
Diamond (Medium pack) - 12,466; 0:33; 58.7
Diamond (Compact pack) - 12,402; 0:37; 58.9

Conclusions:
Diamond takes as much as 4.5 times longer to pack than StuffIt.  I also
ran some unpacking speeds.  In general, StuffIt took almost as long to
unpack a file as it did to pack it.  Impressively, Diamond's unpacking
time was considerably less than its packing time (about as long as
StuffIt's unpacking speed).  Anywhere between 2-10 times faster at
unpacking almost regardless of what level of packing was used.  This
makes it very nice for bulletin boards where one packed source supports
many unpacking users.

On the negative side of Diamond; Diamond can't unpack PIT files, or
encode or decode Binhex files.  Diamond and StuffIt both can't remove
compressed files from one archive to another without decompression, but
the new release of StuffIt promises to do this.  Diamond's price tag is
$125; somewhat steep compared to StuffIt's price tag of only $25.

With everything said, Diamond promises to be a good (but costly) archive
program.  But I'm going to wait for the new release of StuffIt, which
promises to add ZIP and ARC algorithms, before I make any commitment to
Diamond.

Tom Sterlacci

/*Disclaimer:  I speak for myself which is good enough for me.  You could
take it from there.*/

------------------------------

Date: Mon, 19 Mar 90 15:41:24 CST
From: jgsmith@bcm.tmc.edu (James G. Smith)
Subject: Help! something's eating my HDisk

I have a portable mac with a 40 meg hard drive.  HyperCard is (almost) the
only application I use.  Recently I noticed that the bar over the main
window says 31 meg is used.  But I called up the info on each item in that
window , and when I added up what each was using, it came out to only 15 meg.
Anybody have any idea where my extra 15 meg went?

*
(I hope I sent this to the right place.)

------------------------------

Date: Mon, 19 Mar 90 22:21:44 EST
From: wichers%husc7@harvard.harvard.edu (John Wichers)
Subject: Info-Mac Digest V8 #58

Hello there
	I am interested in improving my typing skills. I know that there are
typing programs out there. Has anyone ever used these? How are they? Also,
are there any PD/shareware typing tutor programs?
	As always, please respond to me and I will summarize to the net
if there is sufficient interest.

John Wichers

--
Jesus saves sinners...and redeems them for valuable cash prizes!
	 InterNet| wichers@husc4.harvard.edu

------------------------------

Date: Mon, 19 Mar 90 17:30 EST
From: HENRY YEE <HENRY@atc.bendix.com>
Subject: Jasmine

levy@planchet.RUTGERS.EDU

Msg # 2,076  From GEnie...
>From PAUL SCHLOSSER, ON SYSTEM 2  03/12 10:48AM
  TO ALL, REPLIES: 0, 119 Lines.

 ------------
Category 17,  Topic 92
Message 55        Fri Mar 09, 1990
S.WIRTH                      at 22:01 PST

According to Henry Norr, editor of MacWeek, Jasmine went into chapter 11 this
afternoon, Friday, March 9, 1990.

Scott Wirth
 ------------

[Mac Conference]  Macintosh Union Board N)xt, R)ply, E)xam Rplys,
A)gain, B)ack P)rev, C)ont, T)op of thread, Q)uit, ?=Help

------------------------------

Date: Mon, 19 Mar 90 13:41:44 EST
From: "Bruce M. Nagel" (IMD-TSB) <bnagel@pica.army.mil>
Subject: Jasmine DirectServ PROBLEMS

We have a Jasmine DirectServe file server configured with  two Jasmine
DirectDrive 130 hard disks on a LocalTalk network consisting of
13 Macs and 2 LaserWriters

Problem number one is that the system goes down with either the Mac freezing up
or a message that the file server has suddenly gone down.

Problem number two, icons are sometimes changed for a different icon or are
completely scrambled

As most of you are aware by now making a phone call to Jasmine is an
experience better forgotten, and they now seem to be going chapter eleven.
However the last time that I did get through I was told that a software
fix was in the works and I will be receiving it at the beginning of March,
that was a long time ago.

	Has anybody else had experience with the DirectServe,
does anybody have a fix.
	Thanks.

	Bruce Nagel
	US ARMY ARDEC
	Picatinny Arsenal NJ 07806
	(201) 724 7889

------------------------------

Date: Mon, 19 Mar 90 09:38 CST
From: Fred Seaton - WIU  309-298-1681 <MUCM000%ECNCDC.BITNET@forsythe.stanford.edu>
Subject: MacroMaker and Hierarchical menus

Does anyone know how to record options from a Hierarchical menu into a Macro-
Maker sequence?  I'm running MacroMaker 1.0.1 that was included with system
6.0.3.  Do any of ther other programs like quickkeys support Heirarchical
menus?

Thanks...

Fred Seaton
Academic Computing
Western Illinois University
mucm000@ecncdc.bitnet
u1384 . Applelink

[Moderator's Note: QuickKeys can. -- Jon]

------------------------------

Date: Wed, 28 Feb 90 21:03:07 EST
From: perez@andromeda.rutgers.edu (William Perez)
Subject: Moire(After Dark Version)

Here is an After Dark module of Moire created by the author of the Moire
cdev screen saver.  It is shareware unless you have registered for the
regular version.  Use it with AfterDark (if you own it) as it only works
with it.  UnBinHex and UnStuffIt with StuffIt 1.5.1.  Enjoy!

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
<>William Perez           <>  Internet:  perez@andromeda.rutgers.edu        <>
<>RPO 0043 POBox 5063     <>  GEnie:  W.PEREZ1                              <>
<>New Brunswick, NJ 08903 <>  America Online:  WilliWonka                   <>
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

[Archived as /info-mac/util/after-dark-moire.hqx; 11K]

------------------------------

Date: Mon, 19 Mar 90 17:06:46 PST
From: PUGH@ccc.nmfecc.gov
Subject: Netter's Hunan Dinner @ MacWorld!

I only have received 7 responses indicating a desire to attend the Netter's
Dinner at the Hunan during MacWorld (April 11-13, 1990).  I know there are
more people out there who wish to attend.  You can ask just about anyone how
good it is.

The current votes indicate a preference for Wednesday.  We will be performing
it banquet style again this year meaning a one-price eat-until-you-burst type
event.  Bring a sweatband.  This event will also feature a lot of high tech
computer discussion so be prepared.  Many of your favorite authors will be
there.  This is a classic schmoozing event.

Several years ago we had upwards of 60 people, but I attribute a lot of that
to Jeff "The Human Gateway" Shulman who has burned out completely on that
scene and is no longer echoing this plea to DELPHI.  Could someone please
volunteer to be that Gateway for this event?  I know there are a large bunch
of people there who know how to eat hot and spicy food and go to MacWorld.  We
could also use a cross post to USENET as I am stuck on the Internet.
Usenetters can generally get to me although I often have trouble getting back.

Pass the word on.  I have to reserve the room within a week!

Jon

   N         L                  pugh@ccc.nmfecc.gov
    M    A    L   National Magnetic Fusion Energy Computer Center
     F    T    N      Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory
      E         L                PO Box 5509 L-561
       C                    Livermore, California 94550
        C                         (415) 423-4239

------------------------------

Date: Fri, 2 Mar 90 13:07:25 GMT
From: Jeremy Roussak <jeremyr%cs.qmw.ac.uk@nsfnet-relay.ac.uk>
Subject: PrettyC

Here is PrettyC, a utility for C programmers.  PrettyC prints out C
source code and makes it look nice, avoiding splitting functions across
pages where possible, printing comments and code in different,
selectable fonts and sizes, emboldening and/or italicizing
keywords and comments, etc.  It accepts multiple source files as
input and prints an index at the end of the listing: the index gives
function, files, page number and type.  An option to print just the
index is available.  A PreScan option scans the selected files and
lets the user select as many files and/or functions as s/he wishes
for printing.

PrettyC is shareware.  #10 sterling, $25 US.

Jeremy Roussak

[Archived as /info-mac/app/pretty-c.hqx; 186K]

------------------------------

Date: Mon, 19 Mar 90 10:00 EST
From: GODDEN@gmr.com
Subject: Printing Fields from Hypercard

How does one print the contents of a field from a Hypercard, uhh, card?
It's easy enough to doMenu "Print Card" or "Print Report...", but the
former just does a screen print and loses any non-visible text in a
scrollable field (which is what I'm really after); and the latter
prints fields from ALL cards in a stack.  I want to print just the
contents of selected background/card fields from ONLY one card at a
time.  Sounds like a common enough desire to me, but I cannot find
how to do it.  I checked Goodman's HC text to no avail.  I suppose
I could be clever and get the field's contents and put it into a
field of a reserved 1-card stack, and then do a print report
but that's a hell of an ugly solution to a trivial problem.  Am I
missing something?  Is there a trivial solution I don't know about?
I just want a simple script to directly print a field, hopefully
without invoking Print Report... since that calls up a dialog
window.  Answers?  (Please send directly to me (as well as the net
if you want))  Thanks.
-Kurt Godden
 godden@gmr.com

------------------------------

Date: Mon, 19 Mar 90 23:27 EST
From: "Vincent Wan (I think?)" <V127KMM6@ubvmsc.cc.buffalo.edu>
Subject: SIMM sockets

Does anyone have an address for a company that can provide the sockets used
in the MAC II for SIMMS.  I had some SIMMS that went in badly and would like
to replace them myself
.

Thanx,
Vincent Wan

------------------------------

Date: Fri, 2 Mar 90 09:58:21 CST
From: bobs@saintjoe.edu (Bob Schenk)
Subject: Stalingrad Laser Font

Attached is Stalingrad, a type 3 PostScript font. It is a display typeface
with an unusual design. Additional comments are included in a Teach-text
document.

Robert Schenk
bobs@saintjoe.edu

[Archived as /info-mac/font/stalingrad.hqx; 28K]

------------------------------

Date: Thu, 1 Mar 90 10:18:56 GMT
From: Nigel Perry <np@doc.imperial.ac.uk>
Subject: StandardFile XCMD v2

This stack contains version 2 of my StandardFile XCMD. This XCMD will
generate standard file get, put and folder selection dialogs. The
types of file to allow (get), the prompt and default name (put) and
the "open" button name (all) are easily settable. This was going to be
part of a larger stack, but I havn't been able to work on it since
Oct, so I thought I'd just post this XCMD. The XCMD is copyright
freeware, you may use it freely for non-commercial/profit purposes.
Enjoy.

					Nigel
---
Nigel Perry                                  Department of Computing
                                             Imperial College
Janet: np@uk.ac.ic.doc                       London
DARPA: np%uk.ac.ic.doc@ucl-cs                SW7
Uucp:  np@icdoc.UUCP, ukc!icdoc!np           England

[Archived as /info-mac/card/xcmd/standard-file-20.hqx; 9K]

------------------------------

Date: Thu, 1 Mar 90 10:51:23 EST
From: siegel@harvard.harvard.edu (Rich Siegel)
Subject: ToMultiFinder 4.0

This is a new version of ToMultiFinder, which allows you to choose between
Finder and MultiFinder at startup time. It's somewhat easier to use than
previous versions.

It's shareware, cost is $15. Read the  notes in the StuffIt archive for
more details.

R.

[Archived as /info-mac/init/tomultifinder-40.hqx; 13K]

------------------------------

Date: Mon, 19 Mar 90 17:19:51 EST
From: Bob Rahe <CES00661%UDELVM.BITNET@forsythe.stanford.edu>
Subject: Weird Printing Requirement

   Francis Taylor <narf@media-lab.media.mit.edu> asked:

     > Subject: Weird Printing Requirement, and ...

     > Hi. I wrote a manual, which I would like to have printed.
     > I would like it to be printed on 8 1/2" by 11" paper,
     > folded over and stapled. The pages need to be printed on
     > the paper in a peculiar way so that all the pages will be
     > in the right places when they are stapled and folded.
     > Does anyone know of any software (preferably for the Mac)
     > that can do this for me?

  FullWrite Professional can do this, no problem.  Just format your
manual for 8.5x11 inch paper as usual, but when you go to print it,
check "COLLATED", "TWO-UP", "BOTH SIDES", and I think you might also
print front-to-back.  Follow the mid-point instructions and when it's
done the second pass, you just fold the stack in half.  Pretty neat
to watch too....

    Hope this helps,

         Bob

------------------------------

Date: 19 MAR 90 13:51:17
From: P7DEA001%FRCIRP81.BITNET@forsythe.stanford.edu
Subject: What is DiskExpressII worth for ?

 Hello everybody. My girlfriend's father has a Mac SE and is interested by
DiskExpress II. I think he already has DiskExpress I. Is DiskExpress II
better ? What does it offer ? I've seen much of letters talking about it
as a good file-recovering software... Thanks.

                                                            Martin

------------------------------

Date: Mon, 19 Mar 90 11:23:26 EST
From: Richard Bondi '** <RSBONDI@pucc.princeton.edu>
Subject: Why are Quantum Pro Drives so cheap now? What's the catch??

For example, in March 13 MacWeek, p.65, a 105MB 12ms internal is going for

only $619!!!  And on p.67, someone else is selling the same drive for
only $625.   I need a hard-drive like this, and I have to buy this
month, but I'm suspicious as hell.  Can anyone tell me what is going on?
Thanks in advance,
RB

End of Info-Mac Digest