Info-IBMPC@WSMR-SIMTEL20.ARMY.MIL (04/23/89)

Info-IBMPC Digest           Sat, 22 Apr 89       Volume 89 : Issue  44

Today's Editor:
         Gregory Hicks - Chinhae Korea <COMFLEACT@Taegu-EMH1.army.mil>

Today's Topics:
                  Borland TDebugger and '386 problem
                 Bug in TP5 RTL (8087: SIN, COS, ...)
             Serial port to Keyboard Buffer Driver needed
                  Day of the Week Algorithm (2 msgs)
                         Device Drivers in C
                    Reading Mac floppies on a PC
                       Netbios Documentation
                    Bug in SMARTDRV.SYS v1.03?
              Looking for a good Hebrew word processor
                 Looking for educational programs
          Flu_Shot+ version 1.52 now available from Simtel20
                          Hard Disk Recovery
           FSU Random Number Generator (further languages)
                   Help with Logitech Serial Mouse
                    Third Serial Port in XT Clone
           Program works from Floppy Drive but not Hard Drive
                   Multiuser DOS Experiences wanted
                          NEC V-series chips
                   PC "Enhanced" keyboards Question
                          Serial port cards
               Re: Wanted: VGA Screen Dump to LaserJet II
                      Entering Data by pointing

Date: Thu, 20 Apr 89 18:22 N
From: <OGIGUCHT%HLERUL52.BITNET@CUNYVM.CUNY.EDU>
Subject: Borland TDebugger and '386 problem

As an answer to the question from Philippe :

Borland has a patch for some bugs in the TD-package. It is in the file
PD1:<MSDOS.BORLAND>TDPATCH.ARC and has a complete help and a very clever
patch utility (with a description of the utility).

It is true that the bug doesn't appear on all 386 machines, the reason is
in the PATCH file.

So, you don't have to worry, it's surely not your computer that's bad.

Jeroen W. Pluimers
Gorlaeus Laboratorys
Leiden University
The Netherlands

 e-Mail ogiguchte@hlerul52.bitnet
 phone  +31-2522-11809
 p-Mail Kagertuinen 65
        2172 XK  Sassenheim
        The Netherlands

------------------------------

Date: Wed, 19 Apr 89 18:53:00 SET
From: Peter Sawatzki <FE617%DHAFEU11.BITNET@CUNYVM.CUNY.EDU>
Subject: Bug in TP5 RTL (8087: SIN, COS ...)

This is a part of the bug report i recently sent to Borland Int. :
*  Bug 1: 8087 Run Time Library, ShortCut Interrupt    *
*         SIN, COS, ARCTAN, EXP and LN                 *
*         missing CLD instruction  (TURBO 5.0 only)    *
* the following Pascal Program sends a PC to Nirvana if the 8087
* Coprocessor is installed:
------ 87BUG.PAS --------
(*$A+,B-,D+,E+,F-,I-,L+,N+,O-,R-,S-,V-*)
program ShortCutTest;
var
  r: DOUBLE;
  ar: array(.1..10.) of byte;

  procedure CLD; INLINE($FC);
  procedure STD; INLINE($FD);

begin
  move(ar[5],ar[1],5);  (* or "CLD;" *)
  r:= SIN(10);
  move(ar[1],ar[5],5);  (* or "STD;" *)
  r:= SIN(10);
  (*   ^--- Nirvana, if 8087 installed (infinite loop in INT $3E)
            ok, if SET 87=N
   *)
end.
------ end 87BUG.PAS -------
* there is a "CLD" instruction missing in the INT 3E dispatcher!
* i made the following patch to TURBO.TPL:
*
--------- SHORTCUT.DIF ----------
;
; Patch for TURBO.TPL: the INT 3E problem
;

; PUSH ES -> PUSH ES
627B: 1E
      06

; LES SI,[BP+8] -> LDS SI,[BP+8]
627F: C5 76 08
      C4 76 08

; ES: LODSW -> CLD / LODSW
6282: FC AD
      26 AD

; POP ES -> POP DS
6295: 1F
      07
---------- end SHORTCUT.DIF ----------------

Peter Sawatzki  <FE617+DHAFEU11.BITNET>

------------------------------

Date: Thu, 20 Apr 89 21:41:09 EDT
From: x87mcqueen1@gw.wmich.edu
Subject: Serial port to Keyboard Buffer Driver needed

Hello,

I am looking for a program that will take input from a serial port and
place it into the keyboard buffer, to make it look like it came from the
keyboard.  I want to connect a LS-3000 bar code reader to an IBM PC
running dbIII, scanning in one of the fields to search on.  I realize that
there are physical ways to connect a bar code reader in front of the
keyboard, but we have 200 scan guns, and equipment to go with.

Please reply directly to me and I will summarize to the net.

Thank YOU!

Pat McQueen
X87mcqueen1@gw.wmich.edu

------------------------------

Date: Wed, 19 Apr 89 14:18:52 -0400
From: rjchen@phoenix.Princeton.EDU (Raymond Juimong Chen)
Subject: Day of week

From my personal archives...

PROCEDURE Zeller(d: DATE): WEEKDAY;
(* zeller : date -> Weekday
  Pre:  InvDate(d) % date after 14-Sep-1752 in UK
  Post: true
   zeller(d) ==
	let m1 == month(d) - 2,
	    y1 == year(d)
	in let m  == if m1 < 1 then m1 + 12 else m1,
	       y2 == if m1 < 1 then y1 -  1 else y1
	   in let c == y2 truncate 100,
		  y == y2 mod 100
	      in weekdays[(((((26  m) - 2) truncate 10) +
		    (day(d) +
		     ((c truncate 4) +
		      ((5  c) +
		       ((y truncate 4) + y))))) mod 7) + 1];
What's going on?
	The first catch in this function is February --- it's an 'odd man
out' as far as the months go, so let's redefine the start of year as the
1st March, then we need only worry about leap-years in the 'year' part of
the formula.  Next:

    We want a function which gives a mapping: 1->2, 2->5, 3->7 etc ie the
number of days ''extra'' over a 28 day month.  This is the '((26 m) -2)
truncate 10' term. To this we have to add the offset into the month so that
when we look at it mod 7 we have a mapping to weekday.  Oh by the way this
term also gives a constant offset of 2.  This chap Zeller was very clever
at hiding it!

    Unfortunately it isn't that simple: there is an extra day in each year
(mod 7) so add y (the year in the century).  Right so far, but leap
years?  Well *within* a century these are regular -- every 4 years, hence
y truncate 4.

    Ok so why emphasize within?  well centuries are only leap-years if
they are divisible by 400.   We've already divided by 100 to get c so our
term becomes c truncate 4.

    Now about other centuries: 100 mod 7 = 2, that is to say the -2c in
the original formula.  Catch is some programming languages do strange
things on Modulus a negative number (Modula2 in particular) so let's use a
positive term instead: +5c gives the correct result.

*)
VAR
        k, m, C, Y, temp: INTEGER;
BEGIN
  k := d.day;
  m := INTEGER(ORD(d.month)) -1;  (* Really -2, but enums start with 0 *)
(*    Which either proves that Modula-2 is innappropriate in this
* context, or that an enumeration is.  Unfortunately an enumeration is a
* requirement,	for this exercise, and unlike C++ I can't chose the values
* of types in an enumeration in Modula-2.  There is of course also the
* limitation of this implementation which prevents DATE being a real
* obscured DATA Type (only pointers)...  Modula2 Gah!  *)

	temp := d.year;
	IF m < 1 THEN
		m := m + 12;
		temp := temp - 1;
	END;
	C := temp DIV 100;
	Y := temp MOD 100;
	RETURN VAL(WEEKDAY,CARDINAL(((26*m - 2) DIV 10 + k + Y
		+ Y DIV 4 + C DIV 4 + 5C) MOD 7));
END Zeller;

--
Raymond Chen	UUCP: ...allegra!princeton!{phoenix|pucc}!rjchen
		BITNET: rjchen@phoenix.UUCP, rjchen@pucc

------------------------------

Date: 19 Apr 89 09:10:33 EDT (Wed)
From: jld@cbnewsc.ATT.COM (J. L. David)
Subject: Day of the Week Algorithm

This is in reply to the day of week algorithm request.  This has been
taken from an old HP 45 Applications book.

Let   d = day of month
      m = month, with January and February being the 13th and 14th months
          of the previous year.
      y = year (4 digits)

Weekday = d + n1 + n2 - n3 + n4 (mod 7)

where     n1 = INT(2.6 * (m + 1))
          n2 = INT(1.25 * y)
          n3 = INT(y / 100)
          n4 = INT(y / 400)

          INT is "integer part of"

Output is read as follows:

    0 - Saturday
    1 - Sunday
    2 - Monday
    3 - Tuesday
    4 - Wednesday
    5 - Thursday
    6 - Friday

Example:  On what day was February 29, 1972

Solution:  d = 29, m = 14, y = 1971
    n1 = INT(2.6 * 15) = 39
    n2 = INT(1.25 * 1971) = 2463
    n3 = INT(1971 / 100) = 19
    n4 = INT(1971 / 400) = 4

Weekday = 29 + 39 + 2463 - 19 + 4 (mod 7)
        = 2516 (mod 7)
        = 3
        = Tuesday

Hope this helps.

Jeff David

------------------------------

Date: Tue, 18 Apr 89 12:36 SET
From: "Vincenzo G. Capuano" <CAPUANO@ICNUCEVM.CNUCE.CNR.IT>
Subject: Device Drivers in C

Is it possible to write device drivers for msdos in C?  How to do it ?

Thanks
Vincenzo G. Capuano
capuano@icnucevm.bitnet
capuano@icnucevm.cnuce.cnr.it

------------------------------

Date: Wed, 19 Apr 89  12:40:23 EET
From: Spa35%GRATHUN1.BITNET@CUNYVM.CUNY.EDU
Subject: Reading Mac floppies on a PC

Hello !

     I've been sent recently two Mac 3.5'' floppies with experimental
data.  I need to transfer them to a PC since I have no access to a Mac.
The data themselves are in binary format (i.e. unformatted Fortran output)
and only integer numbers included. I confirmed that by looking through the
program listing I was also sent.

     I want to know if there's a public domain device driver that would
permit to read Mac floppies to a PC with a 3.5'' drive. I know this may be
possible because there's such a driver for reading Digital's RX50 floppies
on a AT.

    I managed to get a program from a Trickle server that strips off the
128-byte header from Mac files providing you got them on a PC first !!.

Any help greatly appreciated,
Panagiotis Kassapidis, Athens

 E-mail :  SPA35@GRATHUN1.BITNET
           KASSAPI@GRATHUN1.BITNET

------------------------------

Date:     Wed, 19 Apr 89 21:22 MDT
From:     BOB FENTON <RFENTON@UNCAEDU>
Subject:  Netbios Documentation.

Dear Fellow Subscribers:
     Do any of you know where I could find documentation for a networking
package called netbios?  I got a note from one of my associates asking
about this package, and  I have never heard of it.

Please send any replies to me directly at:
rfenton@uncaedu.bitnet.
Thanks in advance,
Bob Fenton

------------------------------

Date:     Thu, 20 Apr 89 21:35 N
From:     <MMKOISTINEN%FINKUO.bitnet@cuynvm.cuny.edu>
Subject:  Bug in smartdrv.sys v1.03 ????

Hello everybody and others ...

    I think that I have found a bug in Microsoft Smartdrv.sys v1.03.  I
have been using it since august without probles with my Micro Scribe 44 Mb
harddisk. Now i bought Mirco Scribes 71 Mb harddisk and problems
started....

    After some time of disk I/O (big compilation) my computer just freezes
... Disk I/O is done to both disks. Without Smartdrv everthing just goes
fine. I'm confused ... Do You have any Idea ...

I have checked if smartdrv.sys is trashed but not, it's ok.

My computer is CAF 386 with AMI bios.

thanx,

 Mika Koistinen
 Lataajanpolku 1A6
 70460 KUOPIO      * decnet: kylk::mmkoistinen  BITNET: MMKOISTI@FINKUO
 FINLAND           * internet: mmkoistinen%kylk@opmvax.kpo.FI

------------------------------

Date:     Mon, 17 Apr 89 14:25 EST
From:     Les Lloyd <LLOYDL%LAFAYETT.bitnet@cunyvm.cuny.edu>
Subject:  Looking for a good Hebrew word processor

One of our language professors has complained that all the Hebrew word
processors he has seen are unnacceptably slow to print out. Does anyone
have any suggestions on new Hebrew langauge software we might not know
about?

Thanks,
Les Lloyd
Director, Academic Computing Services
Lafayette College

------------------------------

Date:     Fri, 21 Apr 89 14:54 CDT
From:     <RAYMOND%AUDUCVAX.bitnet@cunyvm.cuny.edu>
Subject:  Looking for educational programs

Hi,
 I am currently searching for educational programs in the following
catigories (All age levels):

    1) Physics tutor
    2) Chemistry tutor
    3) Algebra tutor
    4) Calculus tutor

I am using a Zenith Z-248 (286) MS-DOS compatible machine.  Any and all
help would be appreciated...

                                      Sincerely
                                      Raymond M. A. Erdey
Bitnet: Raymond@AuDucVAX
Phone : (205) 844-4330

------------------------------

Date: Thu, 20 Apr 1989  10:46 MDT
From: Keith Petersen <w8sdz@WSMR-SIMTEL20.ARMY.MIL>
Subject: Flu_Shot+ version 1.52 now available from Simtel20

Version 1.52 of Ross Greenberg's popular Flu_Shot+ program to help protect
against Trojans and Virus infections is now available from Simtel20.

Filename			Type	 Bytes	 CRC

Directory PD1:<MSDOS.TROJAN-PRO>
FSP_152.ARC			BINARY	 54055  B258H

The contents of this archive have been authenticated as being identical to
the author's release.  The archive was repacked by me to eliminate
squashed compression so it can be deARCed by any standard ARC-compatible
program.

--Keith Petersen
Maintainer of Simtel20's CP/M, MSDOS, and MISC archives
Internet: w8sdz@wsmr-simtel20.army.mil [26.2.0.74]
Uucp: {ames,decwrl,harvard,rutgers,ucbvax,uunet}!wsmr-simtel20.army.mil!w8sdz

------------------------------

Date: Thu, 20 Apr 89 06:48:27 EST
From: Joe Morris (jcmorris@mitre.arpa) <jcmorris@mwunix.mitre.org>
Subject: Hard Disk Recovery

To: david%wubios@wucs1.wustl.edu

Re your request for information about companies who can attempt to recover
data from failed hard disks (Info-IBMPC 89:38):

I don't have any personal experience with them, but one outfit I've talked
to at FOSE and similar trade shows is Rotating Memory Services, Inc.  They
are located in Santa Clara; the phone number is (800) 333-3023 or (408)
988-2334.

Since I've never used them I can't speak for the quality of their service,
but at least they are (or want to be) big enough to have a GSA schedule
for federal customers.

Joe Morris

------------------------------

Date: Thu, 20 Apr 1989  15:35 CET
From: Karl-L. Noell <NOELL%DWIFH1.BITNET@CUNYVM.CUNY.EDU>
Subject: FSU Random Number Generator (further languages)

Info-IBMPC V89#33 announced the FORTRAN version which is in SIMTEL20
PD1:<MSDOS.FORTRAN>RANDOM.ARC

Cooperating with a colleague, we have meanwhile written programs with that
algorithm in Pascal, Modula-2 and C and they all lead to the same (six)
test results.

Perhaps it might be interesting to get exactly the same random number
sequences with identical statistics in *different* program languages and
we would like to submit our sources to SIMTEL20.

Could anyone please tell me an e-mail address to contact the author(s)
who wrote the original FORTRAN version ?

Karl L. Noell
fhw - Dept. of Computer Science
Wiesbaden, W.Germany

------------------------------

Date: 18 Apr 89 13:20:51 GMT
From: uucp@cs.buffalo.edu
Subject: Help with Logitech Serial Mouse

Need information on programming  a Logitech Serial Mouse.

I need the following information:

1) What is the mouses baud rate,parity,data bits, and stop bits.
2) What codes does the mouse produce.
3) Any examples using C, TurboBasic, or QuickBasic.

Thanks in advance.

Reply to: sunybcs!cpl-mfh!feuer

------------------------------

Date: 18 Apr 89 16:36:01 EDT (Tue)
From: mbb@cbnewsh.ATT.COM (martin.b.brilliant)
Subject: Third Serial Port in XT Clone

MITRE-KOREA@seoul-emh1.army.mil:
> I installed a 3rd serial port in my XT clone recently.  It seems to be
> working quite well, with one small but annoying glitch.  I have it set up
> as follows:
>
>      COM1:  mouse   (a QUICKE mouse pretending its a Microsoft mouse)
>      COM2:  serial printer
>      COM3:  modem   (Practical Peripherals 2400)

COM1 and COM3 use IRQ4.  COM2 and COM4 use IRQ3.  ProComm can be set to
any of these four.  If you can jumper the third COM port to look like COM4
then the modem will compete with the printer, not the mouse.  That might
work better (gaps in the COM sequence are allowed).  Or if the mouse can
work on COM2, you might swap the mouse and the printer.  Hope this helps.

M. B. Brilliant					Marty
AT&T-BL HO 3D-520	(201) 949-1858
Holmdel, NJ 07733	att!hounx!marty1

Disclaimer: Opinions stated herein are mine unless and until my employer
	    explicitly claims them; then I lose all rights to them.

------------------------------

Date: Thu, 20 Apr 89 14:33:10 EST
From: PATRICK WINGERT <ACPS2971%RYERSON.BITNET@CORNELLC.cit.cornell.edu>
Subject: Program works from Floppy Drive but not Hard Drive

     I have a program in Turbo c that works on a Commodore PC-40 III and
on XT and AT machnes.  When I try to run it on a PS/2 from an External
floppy drive it also works fine.  When I try to run the same program after
copying it over to the internal Hard drive it dies.  Specifically, it is
happens on a 70-A21 model of PS/2.   Any hardware nuts out there have any
useful comments on this?

------------------------------

Date: Thu, 20 Apr 89 15:40 CET
From: Norbert Sommer <VAL044%DD0RUD81.BITNET@CUNYVM.CUNY.EDU>
Subject: Multiuser DOS Experiences wanted

There is a cheap multiuser/multitasking OS called WENDIN DOS.  A test in a
german computer magazine was positive.  Any experiences with it on the
net?

Norbert Sommer
Institut fzr Angewandte Physik
Heinrich-Heine-Universitwt
D-4000 Duesseldorf 1 (GFR)
Bitnet: VAL044@DD0RUD81

------------------------------

Date: Wednesday, 19 April 1989  09:13-MDT
From: pec@necntc.nec.com (Paul Cohen)
Subject: NEC V-series chips

Tony Stieber	astieber@csd4.milw.wisc.edu states:
> The NEC Microcomputer Products Databook 1987 describes the V40 as an 8/16
> bit microprocessor, the 80286 is a full 16 bits.  The V50 is described as
> a V40 but with a 16 bit data buss.  These two V-series chips seem to
> be clones on the Intel 8018x processors with 8080 emulation.  The V60 chip
> appears to be the 80386.  Apparently NEC never got a license to fabricate
> the 80286, in fact I think Harris was to the only company to second source
> that chip.

These comments demonstrate that there is some confusion about the V-series
parts that I will try to correct.

The V20 and V30 are faster, functional extensions of the 8088 and 8086
processors.  The V40 and V50 processors consist of the V20 and V30
processors integrated with a family of peripherals so as to be functional
extensions of the 80188 and 80186 processors.  The functional extensions
do include 8080 emulation in each case.

For several years the sale of the NEC V-series parts have been hindered by
a law suit brought against NEC by Intel who claimed microcode copyright
infringement by NEC.  The courts have recently found, in NEC's favor, that
although microcode can be copyrighted, Intel DID NOT HAVE a valid
copyright on the 8086 microcode and even if they did, NEC DID NOT COPY the
microcode of the 8086.

NEC's microcode-less V33 serves a market that is somewhat similar to the
80286, but it is not compatible with the 80286.  It is upward compatible
to the 8086 and it supports memory mapping but in a different manner than
does the 80286: it directly supports LIM spec 4.0 with internal hardware.
Benchmarks show the performance of the V33 to be higher than the 80386SX
at the same clock rate.

NEC's V70 and V80 are full 32-bit microprocessors with on-chip floating
point and on-chip MMU.  The V80 also has an on-chip cache.  The V60 is a
16-bit external bus version of this same architecture.  The V60, V70 and
V80 each have 32 32-bit general purpose registers, they support a 4 G-byte
paged virtual address space.  The V60 and V70 offer an emulation mode to
execute 8086 code but this is the closest these processors get to the
architecture of any Intel processor.  In particular, the V60 is not
similar to the 80386 or in fact any processor manufactured by Intel.  NEC
does not offer any processor compatible with Intel's 80286, 80386 or
80486.

------------------------------

Date: Fri Apr 21 10:21:07 1989
From: Gregory Hicks <GHICKS@WSMR-Simtel20.army.mil>
Subject: PC "Enhanced" keyboards Questions

[Note: I received the following from "A frustrated programmer".  What do
YOU think about his question?  I'll forward any answers received.  In a
few weeks, I'll summarize for the net.]

To The Editor:

    With all the discussions around the net about how to swap your
CAPSLOCK and CTRL keys, as well as the ESC and backtik-tilde (aka bik
wiggle) key, do you suppose there is enough interest to perhaps tally a
vote of netters who think that the "Enhanced" keyboard is not living up to
it's name?  One would think that with all the bitching that people do
about it there would be someone who might actually let the people who
build these things know about it.  Apparently this hasn't happened yet.

    If you feel it's a justifiable complaint, and that the manufacturers
should be informed about this dissension in the ranks, what would you feel
would be the best way to go about it?  [I feel it's a justified complaint.
How would I go about informing the manufacturers?  Letters, letters and
more letters...]

signed,
 A frustrated programmer.

Disclaimer:  These views are entirely my own.

------------------------------

Date: Fri, 21 Apr 89 12:17:48 -0400
From: husson@itd.nrl.navy.mil (Timothy Husson)
Subject: Serial port cards

I am looking for sources of multi-port (2 or 4) serial port cards for an
AT clone.  Any information that could be passed to me would be
appreciated.  Thank you.

Tim Husson
Naval Research Laboratory
Code 5558
Washington, DC  20375-5000
(202) 767-2738

e-mail: husson@ITD.NRL.NAVY.MIL

------------------------------

Date: Wed, 19 Apr 89 15:35:24 EDT
From: Ken Van Camp <kvancamp@ARDEC.ARPA>
Subject: Re: Wanted: VGA Screen Dump to LaserJet II

>The title says it all.  I am working on a PS/2, Model 80 in VGA mode and
>I would like to do screen dumps to my LaserJet II (under DOS 3.3).  I am
>able to do screen dumps in CGA mode but not EGA or VGA mode.
>
>I understand from friends that enhanced versions of "Graphics.com" have been
>written that accomplish this task.  I have tried to look for them at the
>SIMTEL20 archive, but so far I have not been able to connect to SIMTEL20.
>From what I hear, this is likely because the machine is very busy.

The new GRAPHICS.COM in DOS 4.0 supports the EGA.  I didn't think
GRAPHICS.COM ever supported a LaserJet but maybe you have an emulation
mode that works on the printer, so I guess if the old one supported it so
should the new.  You don't even have to install the entire 4.0 package
just to use the new GRAPHICS.COM, so I read recently (in PC Magazine, I
think).

For what it's worth, I use the commercial program Inset, which supports
the combination you have and it works like a charm.

                            --Ken Van Camp
ARPANET:  kvancamp@PICA.ARMY.MIL -or- kvancamp@ARDEC.ARPA
BITNET:   (use above through normal gateways, like UBVM.CC.BUFFALO.EDU)
USENET:   pica.army.mil!kvancamp@UUNET.UU.NET
UUCP:     ...!{uunet,rutgers}!pica.army.mil!kvancamp
       "Support your local maillist: Give to the March of Electrons"

------------------------------

Date: 19 Apr 89 09:33 EDT
From: (Dick Dee) <DEE@ACF7.NYU.EDU>
Subject: Entering Data by Pointing

Is anyone aware of the availability of a graphics package which allows one
to enter data by simply pointing at rows (or columns, or matrices) of
numbers from an ASCII file?

What I have in mind is the following. I run large scientific computations
on a mainframe, which produce enormous quantities of numerical output.
Rather than writing graphics routines for the mainframe, I would like to
transfer the data in some kind of raw format (e.g., like a print-out) to
my PC, and then be able to look at them graphically.

I don't want to have to decide in advance which data I want to graph,
instead I want to do this interactively with the graphics package, using a
mouse or something. The package should be able to handle 'scientific' (vs.
business) graph types, particularly contour plots.

                                   Dick Dee
                                   Courant Institue of Mathematical Sciences
                                   New York University
                                   Internet:  dee@nyuacf1
                                   BITNET:    dee@nyucimsa

End of Info-IBMPC Digest