Info-IBMPC@WSMR-SIMTEL20.ARMY.MIL ("Info-IBMPC Digest") (04/09/91)

Info-IBMPC Digest           Fri,  5 Apr 91       Volume 91 : Issue  86

Today's Editor:
         Gregory Hicks - Rota Spain <GHICKS@WSMR-Simtel20.Army.Mil>

Today's Topics:
        Administrivia - FTP and WSMR-SIMTEL20.ARMY.MIL (2 msgs)
                  Accessing the WSMR-SIMTEL20 Archives
                          CMOS to floppy disk
                    Re: Connecting a PC to Internet?
                    Connecting a PC to the Internet
               Doing it on the cheap (DD formated as HD)
            XTree Gold & McAfee's Vshield conflict (V91 #63)
                   MS Word -> Word Perfect Conversion
                         Re: PS/2 1.44m drives:

Today's Queries:
                         .tar.Z and .Z formats
           IIIsi on UN*X networks <was: Laser Jet III (# 56)>
                   ISA- or MCA-based 386 or 486 PC's
                         Soundblaster CMS chips
                               Shadow Ram

New Uploads:
          Quick reference list of SIMTEL20's msdos directories
        TSCHEK10.ZIP - Unix-like spelling checker by Timo Salmi
      TSFAQ18.ZIP - T.Salmi: Frequently asked questions & answers
        TSPELL24.ZIP - Full-featured spelling checker by T.Salmi
         Updated rz/sz (Zmodem) for Unix and VMS now available

Send Replies or notes for publication to:
<INFO-IBMPC@WSMR-SIMTEL20.ARMY.MIL>

Send requests of an administrative nature (addition to, deletion from
the distribution list, et al) to:
<INFO-IBMPC-REQUEST@WSMR-SIMTEL20.ARMY.MIL>

Archives of past issues of the Info-IBMPC Digest are available by FTP
only from WSMR-SIMTEL20.ARMY.MIL in directory PD2:<ARCHIVES.IBMPC>.

Date: Mon, 1 Apr 91 14:56:01 est
From: postmast@dg-webo.webo.dg.com (Postmaster)
Subject: Administrivia - FTP and WSMR-SIMTEL20.ARMY.MIL

Have been trying to FTP to WSMR-SIMTEL20.ARMY.MIL and logon with
Anonymous, however always receive failure due to "Too Many Anonymous
Users at the moment" message.  Have attempted at all times of day with
no success.

Any help would be
greatly appreciated.  Regards,

------------------------------

Date: Tue, 2 Apr 91 04:58:02 MST
From: Gregory Hicks <GHICKS@WSMR-SIMTEL20.ARMY.MIL>

A fair number of readers have asked why, when trying to use ANONYMOUS
ftp login, they get the message "Too many ANONYMOUS users at the
moment."

The reason for this is that the host restricts the number of anonymous
users during working hours to 9.  After working hours, the number of
anonymous users approximately doubles is restricted to 14.

That message is just like a 'busy signal' on the telephone.  I would do
just like you do for a busy signal, keep trying.  I've tried just as
fast as I can type 'connect wsmr-simtel20.army.mil' and usually have
been logged in within 3-5 attempts.

Regards,
Gregory Hicks

-----------------------------

Date: Mon, 1 Apr 91 21:10:32 -0500
From: smith@NCoast.ORG (Phil Smith)
Subject: Accessing the WSMR-SIMTEL20 Archives

In your article <1926.w8sdz@WSMR-SIMTEL20.ARMY.MIL> ["Accessing the
WSMR-SIMTEL20 Archives"], you wrote:

| SIMTEL20 is not accessible on the first Wednesday of each month from
| 6-10pm Eastern Standard Time.

Which brings up the question.  What are the standard access hours?
Only outside of 'normal' business hours or may Simtel be accessed
anytime during the day?

[SIMTEL20 may be accessed at any time EXCEPT during the first Wednesday
of each month from 6-10pm Eastern Standard Time (7-11 Eastern Daylight
Time).  The system is taken down during these times for system and
preventative maintenance.  gph]

------------------------------

Date: Wed, 20 Mar 91 18:59:35 CST
From: david@wubios.wustl.edu (David J. Camp)
Subject: CMOS to floppy disk

>I would like to know if there is a way to copy a CMOS test program
>to a floppy disk. I have a program in CMOS (or is it ROM?) which tests
>all the components of your computer, monitor, keyboard, drive
>controller, etc. Can I copy this program to a floppy disk?

If it is in ROM (probably), you can dump it to a file using debug.com.
You will need to know the address of the rom, but a simple debug
session should do it.  -David-

# david@wubios.wustl.edu             ^     Mr. David J. Camp            #
# david%wubios@wugate.wustl.edu    < * >   +1 314 382 0584              #
# ...!uunet!wugate!wubios!david      v     "God loves material things." #
# abs (investment#1 - investment#2) << abs (anyinvestment - anydebt)    #

------------------------------

Date: Mon, 01 Apr 91 15:49:01 -0500
From: "Paul P. Dziomba" <dziomba@a1.benhur.upenn.edu>
Subject: Re: Connecting a PC to Internet?

Gregory Hicks,

     The following posting appeared in The IBM PC Digest:

>>Date: Wed, 6 Mar 91 10:54:35 MST
>>From: Gregory Hicks <GHICKS@WSMR-SIMTEL20.ARMY.MIL>

Kurt:

The file pd1:<msdos.uucp>SMAIL*.zip has some extensive documentation on
>>the procedure to follow to get YOUR PC on the Internet...  Actually, on
>>USENET or uunet.uu.net if you will.

There are two files, about 289-290K long, that contain the programs
>>necessary.

You might also want to grab pd1:<msdos.uucp>mush*.zip while you're at
>>it.  This is the Mail Users Shell and is quite friendly.

Both are highly recommended.

Another set of files to grab is PD1:<msdos.uucp>UUPC09D*.zip

There are 3 of them and are 180-190K long.  Regretfully, although the
>>documentation is 'good' it is not as detailed as in the SMAIL* files.

     I tried to obtain the files PD1:<MSODS.UUCP>SMAIL*.Zip via a PDGet
command.  However, it appears as though the files are not available.
Could you please tell me how to obtain the above mentioned files??
Thanks much,

Paul P. Dziomba
Human Resources Information Management
3401 Walnut Street, Suite 527A
Philadelphia, PA  19104-6228
Voice: (215) 898 - 1318
Fax:   (215) 898 - 0403

Internet: Dziomba@A1.BenHur.UPenn.Edu

------------------------------

Date: Tue, 2 Apr 91 04:41:38 MST
From: Gregory Hicks <GHICKS@WSMR-SIMTEL20.ARMY.MIL>
Subject: Connecting a PC to the Internet

I may have mis-spelled the sub-directory name.

I checked PD1:<MSDOS.UUCP> and found that
  PD1:<MSDOS.UUCP>
SMAILBIN.ZIP
SMAILSRC.ZIP

are in fact there.

Actually, the documentation doesn't tell you how to connect to the
Internet, but how to send and receive E-Mail.  Some hooks are in the
program to allow for NETNEWS as well.  Other items covered are how to
register a Host name, a Domain name, et al...

Regards,
Gregory Hicks

------------------------------

Date: 1 April 1991 18:29:01 CST
From: "Tom Kirke (312) 413-5539" <U33515@UICVM.uic.edu>
Subject: Doing it on the cheap ( DD formated as HD )

Hello All,

Here at UIC we actually did a semi-scientific test of this.  We used
Northgate, Zenith, AT&T, IBM (XT, AT, & PS/2 50Z's), and "some clone
which I don't remember" computers.  We used KAO, unlabled 3M, Centech,
Sony, and some other brand (w-I-d-r).  These were all 3.5".

The results: Sometimes it works & sometimes it don't.  We could not see
any consistent problem.

The Conclusion: Format a disk at the design density to be safe.

Someone here mentioned the difference in coercivity between HD & DD
disks.  DD use about 500 oersteds, HD about 700.

Is your data worth $1/disk extra?  Mine is, I use HD formated to 1.2M
and DD at 720k ONLY.

Tom Kirke                      |     All standard and non-standard
U33515@UICVM.BITNET            | disclaimers, declaimers, and claimers
U33515@UICVM.CC.UIC.EDU        |                apply.
U33515@UICVM.CC.UIC.EDU@DASNET#|

------------------------------

Date: Mon, 01 Apr 91 15:47:40 CST
From: dogface!bei@cs.utexas.edu (Bob Izenberg)
Subject: XTree Gold & McAfee's Vshield conflict (V91 #63)

Info-IBMPC@WSMR-Simtel20.Army.mil ("Info-IBMPC Digest") writes:

> Date: Sat, 09 Mar 91 16:03:47 CST
> From: Jhinuk Chowdhury <FF76%UNTVM1.BITNET@ricevm1.rice.edu>

> The problem is, in this latter case, XTreePro Gold V4.3 or the latest
> version XTree Gold 2.0

*Sigh*  Another product that's been substantially upgraded without this
registered user hearing a word until now.  I've got XTreePro Gold 1.4.
What changes will I find between what I have and the latest and
greatest?  -- Bob

------------------------------

Date: Mon, 1 Apr 91 09:21:24 -0500
From: elliss@frith.egr.msu.edu
Subject: MS Word -> Word Perfect Conversion

In comp.sys.ibm.pc.digest Morrison@UWSTOUT.BITNET writes:

>I'm looking for a program that will convert Microsoft Word Ver 5
>documents to a Word Perfect Ver 5 document and vic versa.  I know I can
>save either type of document in an ASCII format and use it with the
>other program but this loses the formating features such as underlining
>and the like.  Public Domain programs would be preferred but if you
>know of any commercial programs I would also like to hear about them.

>Thanks in advance

Save the file in either DCA or Rich Text Format, I believe both are
supported by both programs.  Import using the proper option with the WP
convert program.  All formatting is not preserved, but I believe it
will save enough to take care of most of your formatting.  One or the
other may be better for your purposes so you may wish to try both
formats.  Even better would be to stop hanging around with people who
require you to abandon the one true word processor for WP. ;-)

  R.Stewart (Stew) Ellis
  Assoc. Prof. of Social Science
  Dept. of Humanities & Social Science
  1700 W. Third Ave
  Flint, MI 48504
  313-762-9765 Office

  elliss@frith.egr.msu.edu            ENGINEERING & MANAGEMENT INSTITUTE

------------------------------

Date: Mon, 1 Apr 91 18:43:11 EST
From: moy@xp.psych.nyu.edu
Subject: Re: PS/2 1.44m drives:

  The difference is that when you format a disk (without using the /n:9
switch), the PS/2 merely assumes that you have a High-Density disk in
the drive, since they do not sense the extra hole in High-Density
disks.  Computers with the drives that sense the hole (for example, the
newer Zeniths with Sony drives) simply forbid you to do this, because
you're not supposed to do it.  Here's why:

  The High-Density 1.44meg floppies use a magnetic coating that can
record a higher-density (read higher-frequency) signal.  Remember that
a floppy, like a audio cassette, is fundamentally an analog recording!
The drive electronics convert the analog signal into a bit stream that
can recognized as sectors and bytes.  The floppy controller as well as
the electronics for a High-Density drive must be able to work at the
faster recording rate used by High-Density disk.

  When reading a disk, the controller tries the lower recording rate if
the drive finds nothing at the higher rate.  DOS also reads the media
descriptor byte on the floppy to determine its logical format.  This is
generally true of most machines--there is no difference whether there
is a hole or not.

  However, if the Double-Density diskette formatted "successfully" as a
High-Density, you are actually pushing everything past specifications
(like trying to record ultrasonic sounds on a regular cassette).  The
electronics give the diskette the black-and-white appearance of having
valid data, while your analog signal on disk may in fact be quite
marginal.

  Moy Wong Dept. of Psychology New York University

------------------------------

Date: Mon, 1 Apr 1991 22:13 EST
From:  <ACSRCB@semassu.edu>
Subject: .tar.Z and .Z formats

    I'm new to the world of BITNET/INTERNET/FTP.  My VAX account has
ftp privileges, but a lot of files (even in msdos archives) have the
extensions:

        .tar.Z
        .Z

I think these are two UNIX-like compress formats.  What i need is a
program to uncompress these to executable files (some are .zip.tar.Z
which I would have to PKunzip first.)  Is there one available from
SIMTEL, or elsewhere to do this. I need the "uncompressor" to run on
MS-DOS.

If you respond directly to me instead of the list, I will summarize to
the list.

                                   Rich

[In order to process those files with a .Z extension, you'll need an
uncompress program.  These have worked for me:

PD1:<MSDOS.C>,
U16PC.ARC          'C' language source for 'uncompress' for PC

PD1:<MSDOS.SQ-USQ>
COMP430D.ZIP       Unix-compatible 16bit compress/uncompress/zcat
COMP430S.ZIP       C src: Unix-compat. 16-bit compress/uncompress"
DECOMP2.ZIP        Unix-compatible 16 bit uncompress, w/C source"

PD1:<MSDOS.TURBO-C>
COMPRS12.ARC       Unix-compatible compress/uncompress - 12 bit"

After you finish with the uncompress, you'll need an 'un'-TAR program.
One of these should work.  Flags for these are the same as the Un*x
version.

PD1:<MSDOS.FILUTL>
DETAR11.ARC        Process a TAR file on PC"
PAX2EXE.ZIP        PAX v2.0 - Unix-like tar and cpio for MS-DOS"
PDTAR.ARC          Read/write TAR files on PC"
TAR.ZIP            Unix-compatible TAR archive maker/extractor"

PD1:<MSDOS.STARTER>
TARREAD.EXE        Read Unix TAR files on a PC"

If the file is also ZIPd, you'll need an UNZIP program.

Try
PD1:<MSDOS.STARTER>
PKZ110EU.EXE       Katz's ZIP archive package v1.10, export vers.

Anyone else have any information?

Hope this helps.
gph]

------------------------------

Date: 1 Apr 91 18:37:14 GMT
From: raysnec!shwake@uunet.UU.NET (Ray Shwake)
Subject: IIIsi on UN*X networks <was: Laser Jet III (# 56)>

  For those hoping to run this device off their UN*X lans, we went
back-and-forth with a dealer and HP on this issue. The latest
definitive word is that they currently support *only* Novell and 3Com
networks.  Nothing definitive yet about supporting TCP/IP. No mention
yet of support for LM/X or Portable Netware either. Curious.

------------------------------

Date: Mon, 1 Apr 91 14:39:37 EST
From: kobus@NADC.NADC.NAVY.MIL (D. Kobus)
Subject: ISA- or MCA-based 386 or 486 PC's

Can anyone synopsize the basic differences of the subject buses and
indicate just what manufacturers use which bus?

David B. Kobus
Naval Air Development Center

------------------------------

Date: Tue, 2 Apr 91 10:58:14 +0200
From: vholder@cs.kuleuven.ac.be (Van Holder Wim)
Subject: Soundblaster CMS chips

I remember reading an article in which the type and manufacturer of the
Soundblaster CMS chips was revealed. I think it was PHILIPS A... but I
don't remember exactly.

Can someone mail me the correct specifications and perhaps even tell me
me if these chips can be bought in an electronics store (price ?) ?
Thanks.

------------------------------

Date: 2 Apr 91 03:50:54 GMT
From: 8156boydk@vmsc.csd.mu.edu (Kevin Boyd)
Subject: Shadow Ram

A short time ago, a digest reader explained shadow RAM as follows:

>Shadowing: accessing ROM is much slower than accessing RAM. Since the
>BIOS is in ROM, the speed of accessing it becomes a performance
>bottleneck on fast machines. Shadowing uses the above memory mapping
>features of the 386. First they copy the ROM into RAM and then they
>remap the RAM so that it gets used instead of the ROM. It speeds up the
>machine.

My question is this: When the computer does this remapping, does it
also make this area of memory undetectable by software?

I have 4 256k Simms memory chips in my 25mhz 386, but upon boot up, the
memory check indicates 896k of memory.  All software programs(Norton,
ASQ, etc.) show 896k of memory installed.(640k plus 256k)

Is this the case, that the hardware is making this RAM invisible to the
software?

Regards,
Kevin Boyd                            | BITNET    8156boydk@MUCSD.BITNET
Marquette University                  | INTERNET  8156boydk@VMSD.CSD.MU.EDU
Milwaukee, WI, U.S.A.                 | Phone     (414)223-4873
Broadcasting and Electronic Media &   | FAX       (414)288-3300
Computer Services Division            | "All views expressed are my own..."

------------------------------

Date: Mon, 1 Apr 1991  19:57 MST
From: Keith Petersen <w8sdz@WSMR-SIMTEL20.ARMY.MIL>
Subject: Quick reference list of SIMTEL20's msdos directories

Quick reference list of SIMTEL20's PD1:<MSDOS.x> directories as of
April 1, 1991 (where 'x' is one of the names below):

4DOS          COMPUTE-PC    GRAPHICS      PACKET        SPRINT
ABC           CROSSASM      HAMRADIO      PASCAL        SQ-USQ
ADA           CROSSREF      HANDICAP      PC-JR         STARLINK
AIJOURNAL     DATABASE      HYPERTEXT     PCMAG         STARTER
ALLCHARGE     DBASE         INFO          PCPURSUIT     STATISTICS
APL           DDJMAG        INSIDE-TP     PCRESOURCE    SURFMODL
ARC-LBR       DESKACCESS    IRIT          PCTECH        SWAP
ARCNET-PCIP   DESKJET       KA9Q-TCPIP    PCTECHNIQUES  SYSUTL
ASM-MAG       DESKPUB       KERMIT        PERL          TAXES
ASMUTL        DESQVIEW      KEYBOARD      PGMUTL        TELEGARD
AT            DIRUTL        LAN           PIBTERM       TELIX
AUTOCAD       DISASM        LANTIMES      PILOT         TEX
AWK           DSKUTL        LAPTOP        PLI           TIFF
BASIC         EDITOR        LASER         PLOT          TROJAN-PRO
BATUTL        EDUCATION     LEGAL         POSTSCRIPT    TURBO-C
BBS           EEL           LISP          PREPROCESS    TURBOBAS
BBSDOORS      EGA           LOGO          PRINTER       TURBOPAS
BBSLISTS      EMULATORS     LOTUS123      PROCOMM       TXTUTL
BIBLE         FIDO          MAC           PRODIGY       UEMACS
BOOKS         FILEDOCS      MAPPING       PROGJOURN     UUCP
BORLAND       FILUTL        MATH          PROLOG        VENTURA
C             FINANCE       MAX           QBASIC        VGA
CAD           FLOWCHART     MENU          QEDIT         VOICE
CALCULATOR    FORMGEN       MICROCORN     QMODEM        VOICEMAIL
CASE          FORTH         MODEM         QPASCAL       WINDOWS3
CATALOG       FORTRAN       MODULA2       RAMDISK       WORDPERF
CIS           FOSSIL        MOUSE         RBBS-PC       WORLDMAP
CITADEL       FREEMACS      MSJOURNAL     SCREEN        X-10
CLIPPER       GENEALOGY     MSWINDOWS     SMALL-C       XLISP
CMPLNGMAG     GENIE         MUSIC         SMALLTALK     XPC
CMU-PCIP      GIF           NCSATELNET    SNOBOL4       ZIP
COBOL         GNUISH        NETWORK       SOUND         ZMODEM
COMPATIBLES   GRAPH         OPUS          SPREADSHEET   ZOO

See PD1:<MSDOS.FILEDOCS>AAAREAD.ME for details on file directories and
descriptions.

Keith Petersen
Maintainer of the WSMR-SIMTEL20.Army.Mil MSDOS, MISC & CP/M archives
Internet: w8sdz@WSMR-SIMTEL20.Army.Mil    or     w8sdz@vela.acs.oakland.edu
Uucp: uunet!wsmr-simtel20.army.mil!w8sdz              BITNET: w8sdz@OAKLAND

------------------------------

Date: Sat, 30 Mar 91 14:51:54 EET
From: Timo Salmi <ts@uwasa.fi>
Subject: TSCHEK10.ZIP - Unix-like spelling checker by Timo Salmi

I have just updated my screen oriented spelling checker (TSPELL24.ZIP
at the time of writing this) which displays a text file highlighting
the mis-spelled words.

Having lately used much also a Unix spell, which instead gives an
alphabetical list of the mis-spelled words, I wanted a similar utility
for MsDos.  So, as usual, I decided to write one myself.  Naturally I
called it SPELL.EXE and it is available from SIMTEL20:

pd1:<msdos.txtutl>
TSCHEK10.ZIP    Unix-like spelling checker by Timo Salmi

Its contents:

      Filename        Comment
      --------        --------------------------------
      SPELL.EXE       Unix-like spelling checker
      SPELLED3.DNY    Dictionary
      SPL.BAT         A simple batch to drive spell
      TSCHEK.NWS      News announcements about tschek
      TSPROG.INF      List of PD programs from T.Salmi
      VAASA.INF       Info: Finland, Vaasa, U of Vaasa

The usage is: SPELL DictionaryFile InputFile [OutputFile].  Spell lists
in alphabetical order all the words of the input file which it cannot
find in the dictionary file.  The checking is automatically done in
lower case so the system is case-independent.  All words longer than 25
characters are truncated.

If you omit the OutputFile, the output comes to the screen and can be
redirected (e.g. through MORE or LIST).

If you use your own, larger dictionary, it must be in a lower case and
in a strict alphabetical order.  The ability to use your own dictionary
means that you can use SPELL.EXE also for languages other than English.

There is a very simple batch SPL.BAT to call spell.  Configure it to
suit your own paths.  Using a batch is convenient, since then you don't
have to type the name of the dictionary each time.  If you have several
dictionaries, you might even have a batch for each one.  The LIST
command used in the batch is refers to LIST75F.ZIP, that is Vernon
Buerg's well-known LIST program.  If you don't have it, replace LIST /s
simply with MsDos more command (or whatever browser you have at your
disposal).

The maximum number of _different_ words that SPELL.EXE can handle is
8000.  This practically means an unlimited size, since it is extremely
rare that a normal text has such a number of different words.
(Checking another dictionary with SPELL.EXE is the only case I can
think of where the limitation would become effective in actual
practice).

The size of the dictionary for a registered version is unlimited.  For
the distributed PD version the maximum dictionary size is 20000 words.

The rules of usage are: This package may be used and distributed freely
for NON-COMMERCIAL, NON-INSTITUTIONAL, PRIVATE purposes, provided it is
not changed in any way.  (Repacking with another method, such as PKZIP,
is ok, though).  For ANY other usage, such as use in a business
enterprise or a university, contact the author for registration.
Uploading to bulletin boards is encouraged.  Please do not distribute
any part of this package separately.

Prof. Timo Salmi
Moderating at garbo.uwasa.fi anonymous ftp archives 128.214.12.37

------------------------------

Date: Sat, 30 Mar 91 14:57:37 EET
From: Timo Salmi <ts@uwasa.fi>
Subject: TSFAQ18.ZIP - T.Salmi: Frequently asked questions & answers

I have updated my Frequently Asked Questions collection.  It is now
available from SIMTEL20:

pd1:<msdos.info>
TSFAQ18.ZIP     T.Salmi: Frequently asked questions & answers

It contains new information such as a pointer to the archie database
(in faqnews.txt), and a pointer to the database of postings on
frequently asked questions (in faquote.txt).  Both very useful for
finding information by oneself, instead of posting the queries.

Date: Sat, 30 Mar 91 14:46:58 EET
From: Timo Salmi <ts@uwasa.fi>
Subject: TSPELL24.ZIP - Full-featured spelling checker by T.Salmi

I have updated my screen oriented spelling checker, and my word
frequency counter.  They are now available from SIMTEL20:

pd1:<msdos.txtutl>

Date: Mon, 1 Apr 91 21:33:36 EST
From: Keith Petersen <w8sdz@WSMR-SIMTEL20.ARMY.MIL>
Subject: Updated rz/sz (Zmodem) for Unix and VMS now available

Chuck Forsberg's rz/sz for Unix and VAX/VMS has been updated.  The
updated files were obtained directly from Chuck's BBS and are now
available from WSMR-SIMTEL20.ARMY.MIL [26.2.0.74].

Directory:   PD1:<MISC.UNIX>
File name:   RZSZ9103.TAR-Z
Function:    X/Y/Zmodem for many flavors of Unix
File type:   Compressed tar archive

Rename to rzsz.tar.Z after transferring with FTP in TENEX mode,
uncompress and then extract with command:  tar xfv rzsz.tar

Directory:   PD1:<MISC.VAXVMS>
File name:   RZSZ9103.TLB
Function:    X/Y/Zmodem for VAX/VMS
File type:   VMS Text LIBrary

This is a binary file which should be stored as a 512 byte FIXED record
file with carriage control NONE on VMS.

To extract files from rzsz.tlb, issue the following DCL commands:

$ LIB/EXTRACT=EXTRACT_TLB^COM/OUTPUT=EXTRACT_TLB.COM rzsz.tlb
$ @EXTRACT_TLB rzsz/exit

Keith
--
Keith Petersen
Maintainer of SIMTEL20's MSDOS, MISC & CP/M archives [IP address 26.2.0.74]

End of Info-IBMPC Digest V91 #86
-------