Info-IBMPC@WSMR-SIMTEL20.ARMY.MIL ("Info-IBMPC Digest") (04/11/91)

Info-IBMPC Digest           Thu, 11 Apr 91       Volume 91 : Issue  91

Today's Editor:
         Gregory Hicks - Rota Spain <GHICKS@WSMR-Simtel20.Army.Mil>

Today's Topics:
                      3.5" drive in a XT (3 msgs)
       Final CFV comp.os.msdos.desqview and vote acknowledgement
                            IBM Error codes
                        Memory Hype ? (V91 #48)
                          PS/2 POST error 165
                  Tools for viewing SIMIBM.IDX on a PC
                         Re: Zeos International
                    Numlock Key as Normal Ascii key

Today's Queries:
             IDE AT Controller + APPEND problem and gnuplot
                           IDE HD and NetWare
                        MS-Windows Compatibility
                                SEDT-PC
                   UUPC/extended for OS/2 (revisited)
                             Computer Hangs

New Uploads:
      Baker's PC Industry Catalog (text ref) uploaded to SIMTEL20

Send Replies or notes for publication to:
<INFO-IBMPC@WSMR-SIMTEL20.ARMY.MIL>

Send requests of an administrative nature (addition to, deletion from
the distribution list, et al) to:
<INFO-IBMPC-REQUEST@WSMR-SIMTEL20.ARMY.MIL>

Archives of past issues of the Info-IBMPC Digest are available by FTP
only from WSMR-SIMTEL20.ARMY.MIL in directory PD2:<ARCHIVES.IBMPC>.

Date: Mon, 8 Apr 91 17:03:00 PDT
From: CHASE%UOFPORT@uga.cc.uga.edu
Subject: 3.5" drive in a XT

Your Xt will not recognize a 3.5" drive unless you set up a device
called driver.sys in your config.sys file.  This device comes with DOS
3.2 and up.  DOS 3.2 driver.sys will work only with 720k drives.  Check
your DOS manual for the syntax.  If you have no drive d: one usually
sets the 3.5" to d:

------------------------------

Date: Mon, 8 Apr 91 15:37:00 EST
From: Rick Beebe <BEEBE%YALEMED.BITNET@uga.cc.uga.edu>
Subject: 3.5" drive in an XT

>>>Doesn't recognize a 3.5" in an XT
>
>The 3.5" drive format came about after the XT did, so the BIOS in the
> XT cannot recognize what the heck this 3.5" drive actually is.  The
> solution is to upgrade your BIOS.

Another solution is to replace the XT floppy controller with one that
has an on-board BIOS. I've been using one from CompuAdd ($39). It's a
painless solution, and the only way to get an XT to use a 1.44meg disk
(the XT controller just can't handle high density). You can get an XT
to recognize a 720K by installing DRIVER.SYS in your config.sys without
any hardware changes (check out your DOS manual), but it usually
becomes drive D:. Be aware, that in all cases, you need DOS 3.1 or
greater to recognize 720K disks, and DOS 3.3 or greater for 1.44's.

Rick Beebe                    (203) 785-4566
Biomedical Computing Unit
Yale University School of Medicine
333 Cedar Street, New Haven, CT 06514

BEEBE@YALEMED.BITNET
beebe@biomed.med.yale.edu

------------------------------

Date: Mon, 8 Apr 91 16:51:34 EDT
From: Matthew <ST403023%BROWNVM.BITNET@uga.cc.uga.edu>

I had installed a 3.5" drive in my XT a year ago and I had exactly the
same problem. It turned out that my bios had no idea that 3.5" disks
existed at all. I eventually had to get a floppy controller which added
a bios extension to talk to the drive. The one drawback is that this
conflicted with the clock I had on another card so I had to replace the
other card. The other suggestion that the place that sold me the drive
had was to replace my bios but I really had no need for that as the XT
just runs my bench equipment and I have a 386SX for the rest of the
work.

Hope this helps.  Matt

------------------------------

Date: Mon, 8 Apr 1991 17:23:47 GMT
From: kusumoto@chsun1.uchicago.edu (Bob Kusumoto)
Subject: Final CFV comp.os.msdos.desqview and vote acknowledgement

This is a 2nd Call for Votes for the creation of the group called
comp.os.msdos.desqview.  Included in this message is a vote
acknowledgement sorted by addresses.

comp.os.msdos.desqview will be an unmoderated group devoted to the
Quarterdeck product DesqView and related products (such as QEMM and
QRAM, two memory managers used frequently with DesqView).  Topics of
discussion can range from how to fine tune desqview for such and such a
product and getting the memory managers to work correctly, to
discussions about upcoming updates such as the long awaited DesqView/X
product.

Voting started midnight CST March 25, 1991 and will continue until
midnight CDT April 25, 1991.  You may vote only once to the proposed
group as specified above.  If you want to vote yes, please send your
vote to:

  yes@chsun1.uchicago.edu

If you wish to vote no, please send your vote to:

  no@chsun1.uchicago.edu

I would appreciate if you could place on the subject line of your
message, something to the effect:

  YES: comp.os.msdos.desqview      or
  NO: comp.os.msdos.desqview

Bob

   Bob Kusumoto                               | I just come from the land of
Internet:  kusumoto@chsun1.uchicago.edu       | the sun/ from a war that must
Bitnet:    kusumoto%chsun1@uchicago[.bitnet]  | be won in the name of truth.
UUCP:  ...!{oddjob,gargoyle}!chsun1!kusumoto  | - New Order, "Love Vigilantes"

------------------------------

Date: 8 Apr 91 11:48:13 GMT
From: msa3b!mgphl@gatech.edu (Michael Phillips)
Subject: IBM Error codes

Info-IBMPC@WSMR-SIMTEL20.ARMY.mil writes:

>When booting an IBM PS/2 Model 60, what does a "165" error code mean?
>(IBM is so wonderful with it's error messages and we don't have a
>manual around here to decipher the codes. :)

>Is it a catch-all error code or what?  (I've taken out all of the cards
>-- except for the HD controller and the 5.25" FD card -- and I don't
>get the error, but when I start putting the other ones -- one for a
>CD-ROM drive, Novell network card, & EMS memory card -- I start getting
>the number again.)

Mark, Put *all* desired components back in & boot with a "reference"
disk that has been updated with configuration files for the hardware
you have.

------------------------------

Date: Sun, 7 Apr 91 19:48:33 EDT
From: baim%aaec1.UUCP@dspvax.mit.edu (Paul Baim)
Subject: Memory Hype ? (V91 #48)

I didn't see the earlier item but

motcid!yeates@uunet.UU.NET replies:

>What abbreviation is commonly used for Mbits (if any)?

I didn't see the original item which started this but thought I would
point out that accepted practice is the use of MB (uppercase B) to
indicate Bytes and Mb (lower case b) to indicate bits.  The use of KB
and Kb follows.  I infer the earlier query had something to do with
memory designations which further complicate the issue because useful
memory amounts must be in terms of "words" of memory which depend on
your CPU (some are 8 bits, some 16, or 32, or other odd widths).  As
for a byte being 8 bits, this is only always true in the world of pcs
(lowercase means not just PCs).  Actually, PCs use 9 bits for each byte
internally where you can't see them.  And then there's "baud" ...

Paul

[Actually, the earlier query was about how much memory would be
obtained if the add read xxMb...  gph]

------------------------------

Date: Mon, 8 APR 91 12:48:45 GMT
From: CHAA006@vax.rhbnc.ac.uk
Subject: PS/2 POST error 165

>When booting an IBM PS/2 Model 60, what does a "165" error code mean?
>(IBM is so wonderful with it's error messages and we don't have a
>manual around here to decipher the codes. :)

>Is it a catch-all error code or what?  (I've taken out all of the cards
>-- except for the HD controller and the 5.25" FD card -- and I don't
>get the error, but when I start putting the other ones -- one for a
>CD-ROM drive, Novell network card, & EMS memory card -- I start getting
>the number again.)

from IBM's wonderful PSINFO suite:

165 POST Error - System options not set (Run SETUP) - card ID mismatch

          Philip Taylor
         Royal Holloway and Bedford New College,
         ``The University of London at Windsor''

------------------------------

Date: Mon, 8 Apr 91 19:18:51 EDT
From: Keith Petersen <w8sdz@WSMR-SIMTEL20.ARMY.MIL>
Subject: Tools for viewing SIMIBM.IDX on a PC

In a recent Info-IBMPC digest Greg Hicks <GHicks@WSMR-SIMTEL20.ARMY.MIL> said:
> My copy of Norton Editor can't handle the SIMIBM.IDX file (Listing of
> Programs available from the MSDOS Archives from WSMR.SIMTEL20) at one
> shot.  I have to delete x number of lines at the beginning of the file
> in order to get the rest to load.  However, I just live with this
> restriction because NE is such a small nice (quick and dirty??) editor.
> Like you, I'm just a satisfied user.  gph]

Greg, have you tried Vernon Buerg's LIST program?

Directory PD1:<MSDOS.TXTUTL>
 Filename   Type Length   Date    Description
LIST75G.ZIP   B   98723  910406  V. Buerg's classic ascii/binary file viewer

If there is no need to edit the SIMIBM.IDX, you can view and search it with
that program.

In addition, get this file:

Directory PD1:<MSDOS.FILEDOCS>
 Filename   Type Length   Date    Description
SIMCVT_C.ARC  B   11261  900427  Compiled C pgm for MSDOS to print SIMIBM.IDX

The archive contains SIMCVT.EXE, a fast convertion program that puts the
SIMIBM.IDX into a more human-readable form.

Try this:  SIMCVT <SIMIBM.IDX >SIMIBM.LST
    Then:  LIST SIMIBM.LST

I think you will be very pleased.

Another tidbit - make a two-line batch file called LOOKS.BAT.

@echo off
fgrep -sx %1 c:\simtel\simibm.idx | simcvt | list /s

The fgrep program referred to above is:

Directory PD1:<MSDOS.TXTUTL>
 Filename   Type Length   Date    Description
FGREP172.ZIP  B   12512  900510  Chris Dunford's fast text search w/wildcards

Try some searches with LOOKS.BAT.  That's what I used to produce the
SIMTEL20 file references in this message.

Keith
--
Keith Petersen
Maintainer of SIMTEL20's MSDOS, MISC & CP/M archives [IP address 26.2.0.74]

------------------------------

Date: Fri, 22 Mar 91 15:53:01 EST
From: John Honeyman <HONEYMAN@UBVM.cc.buffalo.edu>
Subject: Re: Zeos International

Below are the three items I received re: Zeos International.  I also
found that there had been some discussion of this topic on PCTECH-L at
the end of Jan/ beg. of Feb.  I have decided to try a Zeos machine.  If
you are still interested a couple of weeks from now, send me a note and
I'll let you know if I like it or not.

From: James Williams <James_Williams@ESS.NIAID.pc.niaid.nih.gov>

The only ZEOS product I have used is their keyboards.  There warranty
was better than most, five years if I remember correctly.  But, the
keyboards themselve don't feel good.  I just wasn't overly impressed.

James Williams

| Bitnet: JWW%ESS%NIAID@NIH3PLUS.BITNET    |
| Internet: JWW@ESS.NIAID.PC.NIAID.NIH.GOV |

From: Andrew Lee <ANLEE@mis.Arizona.edu>

I have dealt with Zeos and have been extremely pleased.  My father does
a lot of CAD and his old 386-16Mhz was a little slow.  We decided to go
for a 386-33Mhz.  I orginally ordered a Northgate but they screwed up
the order big time.  I canceled that order and gave Zeos a call.  I am
glad that I did.  The Zeos is a faster machine and we also saved a few
hundred dollars.

The Zeos sales staff was very helpful.  The machine was shipped the
next day (unlike Northgate and Gateway which have lead times of 2-4
weeks!).  If I am paying almost $4k for a computer, I want it NOW!!!
The workmanship on the ZEOS was excellent.  The tower case was roomy
and well conctructed.  It has two seperate fans so it runs very cool
and quiet.  Technical support is also very good.  A math coprocessor
arrived dead on arrival.  I gave them a call and they shipped a new one
next-day FedEx.  No problems ever since.

I have had experience with both Northgate and Gateway, and Zeos is far
superior IMHO.  Gateway may be cheaper but technical support is
terrible and their machines aren't spectacular.  Northgate builds nice
machines but customer service leaves much to be desired.  Also, you can
expect to pay a little more for a Northgate but you get absolutely
nothing extra.

I guess I do have one bad thing to say about Zeos.  On-site service is
$50 extra.  Most other companies throw that in for free.

You might also want to take a look at CompuAdd and Dell.  Let me know
if you have any specific questions.

From:  Gregg <GFERRER@CALSTATE.bitnet>

John,

    I am extremely happy with my purchase of a Zeos computer.
I bought a 386-20 Editor's Choice system.  It came with 4MB of
RAM, 80MB IDE hard drive, 64K SRAM cache, 1.2MB and 1.44MB
floppy drives and a multiscan monitor.  I paid an extra $100
for Super VGA (which I have so far taken very little advantage
of).

    If you have the bucks, go for it.  If you have any questions
about the options, just ask.  One pointer, in case you're not
aware:  I check the ad in PC Magazine, and one of the options
is 14" 1024 VGA.  I have the 1024 VGA graphics card, however it
will only work at that resolution in INTERLACED mode.  My monitor
will only work in NON-interlaced mode, therefore I can't use that
resolution.  I learned the hard way when my brother brought over
a program to display some pretty pictures and it didn't work.  I
don't presume anyone to be as ignorant as I was, but I did a lot
of research before buying and I still didn't know everything.

    So, like I said, if you have any questions, just ask and I'll try
to help.

------------------------------

Date: 8 April 91, 12:13:35 UPM
From: ACDL004@SAUPM00.BITNET
Subject: Numlock Key as Normal Ascii key.

 Recently, Some one asked how to use the numlock key as a NORMAL ascii
key  and many were responded.  I found that some of the friends gave
the idea how to turn the numlock key off when booted. I think that the
user wanted it to be used as normal ascii key.

 I wrote a program to use the numlock key as '=' sign and keeps the
numlock on forever. The code is given below. Use MASM, LINK and EXE2BIN
to create the com file. Enough documentation is provided in order to
modify the program as the user wanted.( eg. If he wants to use numlock
as any other key change the appropriate coding.

 I am sending this program not only to help the friend but also to make
some of my doubts that occured when I wrote the program clear.

 I noticed that when the redirected INT9 is called it is repeated 3
time per one press of the numlock key making 3 '===' signs for a single
touch. Though I overcome this problem by skipping the first two calls
by a variable ( see Code below) It is still a mystery to me.

Is it some kind of bug in the keyboard interrupt or problem with my
machine? My machine is an AT 286. IBM COmpatible ofcourse.  Any help
would be appreciated.

 I present here only the simplest version of my program which cannot be
uninstalled once it was loaded for the sake of the length of this msg.
I have the extended version of this which can be loaded when wanted and
ininstalled when not. If anybody needs the source code of this, please,
leave amessage. I would be happy to share.

 I could have sent this program long before as soon as I completed it.
But I had (and still have) a problem of uploading my files from PC to
main frame. I typed all of this in mainframe single handed to reach
this program at least by now. Any help on this matter is also welcome.

 Thanks in Advance.

 Nasir Haniffa
 Bitnet Address : acdl004.saupm00.bitnet

 My permenent address is : Nasir Haniffa
                           ' Haleema Manzil'
                           Zam Zam Road
                           Maruthamuna1-03
                           Kalmunai
                           SRI LANKA.

 ================= Here goes the program ===================

 Code     segment
 assume   cs:code
 Org      100h

 start:   jump   install             ; goto installation
 old9     dd 0
 once     db 0

 int9     proc   near
          push   ax
          push   bx
          push   cx
          push   es                  ; save used registers

          pushf
          call   old9                ; let int 9h to do its job.

          mov    ah,12h
          int    16h                     ; Read extended shift status.
          Cmp    ah,32                   ; Is it Numlock?
          jne    nonum                   ; Nah.. . Exit.

          mov    al,once                 ; be ready to avoid repetion
          inc    al                      ; repetion counter
          cmp    al,3                    ; Three times repeated?
          jne    no3                     ; No.
          xor    al,al                   ; Yes. Make counter to zero.
  no3:
          mov    once,al
          or     al,al                   ; Is Counter = 0?
          jnz    nonum                   ; No.`exit

          mov    ax,40h
          mov    es,ax
          mov    ah,byte ptr es:[17h]    ; Take shift status byte
          or     ah,00100000b            ; Keep numlock on.D
          mov    byte ptr es:[17h],ah    ; put it back

          mov    ah,5h
          mov    ch,0dh                  ; Scan code for '='
          mov    cl,'='                  ; ascii value of '=' instead if wish
          int    16h                     ; but them in Keyboard buffer
  nonum:
          pop    es
          pop    cx
          pop    bx
          pop    ax
          iret
          endp

;============}===========================
msg db ' Numkey installed. Nasir Haniffa.'13,10
    db '                   ACDL004@SAUPM00.BITNET'13,10,'$'

install:  mov     ax,3509h               ;
          int     21h                    ; get interrupt vector of 9h
          mov     word ptr old9,bx
          mov     word ptr old9+2,es     ; store them in OLD9
          mov     dx,offset int9
          mov     ax,2509h
          int     21h                    ; set interrupt vecter to INT9

          mov     dx,offset msg
          mov     ah,9h
          int     21h                    ; display install message.

          mov     ax,3100h
          int     21h                    ; terminate and stay resident.

 code     ends
          end     start
 ;================================================================

------------------------------

Date: Mon, 8 Apr 91 10:09:37 BST
From: Derek Jones <derek@aivru.sheffield.ac.uk>
Subject: IDE AT Controller + APPEND problem and gnuplot

Config: 386 + 4Mb + ProII+ + 89Mb IDE Drive 5 1/4 A  3 1/2 B
    MSDOS 3.3, 2 * 32 Mb partitions, 1 22Mb partition.
    Citizen Swift 24 colour printer.

1.) Apologies if this is a well known problem, polite summaries, RTM's
welcome.

When using APPEND, various programs (DIR, SCAN, UUPC, etc..) will
report files from appended directories in otherwise *empty*
directories. Blank floppies when DIRed show the contents of an APPENDed
directory. Why?? Is there a fix other than to stop using APPEND, which
is what I have now done.

I have noticed this problem for a number of months but it only became a
problem when implementing uupc on Saturday, and when it reported not
being able to find the file thrown up by xscandir(), and hence failed.

2.) Gnuplot2. I have both the source and DOS executables. I can't use
the generic EPSON driver, but can use the NEC driver (in colour!) if I
set the Citizen to emulate NEC mode. Do I need to RTM again? Polite and
helpful suggestions welcome.

Thanks in advance.
Derek Jones.

System Manager.
A.I. Vision Research Unit,
Sheffield University,
Western Bank,
Sheffield.
S10 2TN
U.K.

Tel:  (0742) 768555 X 6551
email:  derek@aivru.sheffield.ac.uk

------------------------------

Date: Mon, 08 Apr 91 14:38:11 ARG
From: Luis MAGNI <banyc!fmcba.sld.edu.ar!luis@uunet.UU.NET>
Subject: IDE HD and NetWare.

I have connected a hard disk ST157-A IDE technology from Seagate (40
MBytes) to my AT286, I wish to know if is possible to install a Novell
Netware 2.15 over this kind of disk, someone here say that I need a
special driver, is this true???. Does anyone have this driver ??.  If
not, what should I do?.

If someone have any information, please let me know.  Thanks in
advance.

| Luis Magni - Administrador de Correo |     Phone       :(54-51)690442    |
| Centro de Microscopia Electronica    |     CC 362 - 5000 CORDOBA         |
| Universidad Nacional de Cordoba      |     ARGENTINA                     |
| postmaster@fmcba.sld.edu.ar          |     luis@fmcba.sld.edu.ar         |

------------------------------

Date: Mon, 8 Apr 91 13:08:08 CDT
From: smutniak@fergvax.unl.edu (Frank Smutniak)
Subject: MS-Windows Compatibility

Could somebody please explain what makes some executables MSW
compatible and others not?  What are the lower level details of this
split.  Is it a "protected mode" issue or what?  I am considering
getting windows 3.0, will some or most of my commercial software (does
I-APL work?) and my own composures work?  Thanks in advance

Frank
smutniak@fergvax.unl.edu

------------------------------

Date: Mon, 8 Apr 91 13:45 CDT
From: <BBHULSEY%UAMS.BITNET@CUNYVM.CUNY.EDU>
Subject: SEDT-PC

Greetings!

Is anyone out there using SEDT-PC, the public-domain EDT clone for the
PC?

I recently acquired a copy and installed it on my Zenith Z-386 SX with
an enhanced keyboard.  I have been trying to map the keyboard as
closely as possible to the VT220, i.e. Zenith 'Insert' to VT220 'Find',
Zenith 'Home' to VT200 'Insert Here', etc. but have had little luck and
unpredictable results using the utilities supplied with the package
(the documentation is pretty sketchy and arcane on this subject).

I've tried all the supplied keymap files and SET SYSTEM and SET
KEYBOARD commands that I know to try.  I'm very used to finding the
keys by feel on my VT220 and I'd like to be able to do the same on my
PC.  SEDT itself seems very functional and I would like to register it,
but if the keyboard mapping doesn't work the product is not very useful
to me.  If anyone has had any success with keyboard re-mapping using
the utilities included with SEDT, or has written a key-map to do what
I'm trying to do, please let me know.  Thanks!

Bruce Hulsey
Univ. of Arkansas for Medical Sciences   ..   bbhulsey@uams.bitnet

------------------------------

Date: Mon, 08 Apr 1991 07:48:38 EDT
From: Drew Derbyshire <ahd@kendra.kew.com>
Subject: UUPC/extended for OS/2 (revisited)

I had some time over the weekend, and so I ported UUPC/extended's
communications (ULIB.C) and directory search (NDIR.C) components into
OS/2 versions from scratch.  I also cleaned up UUPOLL and wrote a new
make file for Microsoft's NMAKE for the OS/2 environment; this gives me
a full suite of UUPC/extended programs for OS/2, as RMAIL and MAIL both
already work in the OS/2 environment.

Alas, I'm taking a crash in UUIO when calling the DosDevIOCtl (which
sets the parameters for the serial port), and I've lost the sample OS/2
program I was gracefully sent as an example.  Could the sender of that
program resend it to me?  (I'll take ANY example which shows
DosDevIOCtl calls from MS C.)

Thanks in advance,
-ahd-

Drew Derbyshire

Internet:       ahd@kendra.kew.com         U.S. Mail: 108 Decatur St, Apt 9
Voice:          617-641-3739                          Arlington, MA 02174

------------------------------

Date: 8 April 91, 14:57:28 SAT
From: FACEFM72@SAKFU00.bitnet
Subject: Computer Hangs

     I have a problem with my 286 at computer that i have built.
Sometimes during booting  my computer hangs. Also while working with
some programs, not all programs, the same thing happend. The intersting
point is that this problem happened only when i am in the turbo speed
while everything woks fine during the ordinary mode (8 mhz).

I BUILT MY COMPUTER BACK 1988 WITH THE FOLLWING FEATURES;

      80286 MICROPROCESSOR RUNNUNG AT 12 MHZ AS TURBO SPEED
      RAM 640 K (ONLY ?????)
      BIOS VER 3.20 08/26/88   DTK CORP.
      HARD DISK 40 MB  MITSUBISHI.
      5.25} 1.2 MB AND 3.5} 1.44 MB  TEAC
      HD & FLOPPY CONTROLLER   WESTERN DIGITAL.
      VGA CARD         (ONLY  8 BIT)   PARADISE
      VGA MONITER      CTX.  14

I WILL APPRECIATE ANY RESPONSE FROM ANY BODY OUT THERE.

EMAD
FACEFM72@SAKFU00

------------------------------

Date: Mon, 8 Apr 91 18:17:31 EST
From: Keith Petersen <w8sdz@WSMR-SIMTEL20.ARMY.MIL>
Subject: Baker's PC Industry Catalog (text ref) uploaded to SIMTEL20

Now available from SIMTEL20:

pd1:<msdos.info>
PIC11S01.ZIP    Baker's PC Industry Catalog (text ref), 1 of 2
PIC11S02.ZIP    Baker's PC Industry Catalog (text ref), 2 of 2
PIC11S03.ZIP    Baker's PC Industry Catalog (text ref), 3 of 2

Baker's PC Industry Catalog, a handy text reference listing of
thousands of companies and their products for the PC industry.  This
shareware release only includes basic company names and
city/state/country but full product listings.  A commercial release is
available by mail as outlined in the included documentation, with full
mailing addresses and telephone/fax/bbs numbers for over 9,600
companies and 21,000 products (almost twice the data included here).

Either version may be obtained on a quarterly subscription basis.
Check documentation included.  Requires your own search utility or word
processor to be used, but usable on virtually any computer system.

These files were obtained directly from the author, Bob Baker.

Keith
--
Keith Petersen
Maintainer of SIMTEL20's MSDOS, MISC & CP/M archives [IP address 26.2.0.74]
Internet: w8sdz@WSMR-SIMTEL20.Army.Mil    or     w8sdz@vela.acs.oakland.edu
Uucp: uunet!wsmr-simtel20.army.mil!w8sdz              BITNET: w8sdz@OAKLAND

End of Info-IBMPC Digest V91 #91
-------