[comp.os.research] VRTX and other commercially available real-time kernels

king@grasp.cis.upenn.edu (Robert King) (02/22/89)

In article <6417@saturn.ucsc.edu> Steven Zenith writes:

>Can anyone provide me with details of the low level scheduling requirements
>for VRTX, or point me at relevant publications.

I am also interested in receiving details on scheduling in VRTX.

Can anyone point me to an article that summarizes commercially
available real-time kernels -- with specific details on scheduling and
interprocess communication issues.

Thanks,

        Robert B. King
        General Robotics and Active Sensory Processing Laboratory
        Department of Computer and Information Science/6389
        University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, PA  19104
        Internet:   king@grasp.cis.upenn.edu
        Telephone:  (215) 898-2911    Office: 056 MRE (GRW)
                    (215) 898-8361    GRASP Lab