[comp.os.research] Information on TAOS

hnridder@praxis.cs.ruu.nl (Ernst de Ridder) (04/08/91)

	In last month's Byte was an article about the (experimental)
TAOS Operating System, produced by Tao Systems UK, leading spokesmen
Nick Spincer and Chris Hinsley.
	I found this a rather interesting article and am looking for
more information on TAOS.  Does anyone know where I can get it?  In
Byte only the name of the writer is given, and his BIX-account (to
which I have no access), but nothing about the company.

Thanks in advance,
	Ernst de Ridder
--
	Qualitas qualitatem inducit. Semper ego qualitatem.

popa
iret

csd10@seq1.keele.ac.uk (Y.O. Busia) (04/09/91)

In article <14244@darkstar.ucsc.edu>, hnridder@praxis.cs.ruu.nl (Ernst de Ridder) writes:

> 	In last month's Byte was an article about the (experimental)
> TAOS Operating System, produced by Tao Systems UK, leading spokesmen
> Nick Spincer and Chris Hinsley.
> 	I found this a rather interesting article and am looking for
> more information on TAOS.  Does anyone know where I can get it?  In
> Byte only the name of the writer is given, and his BIX-account (to
> which I have no access), but nothing about the company.

The company you are looking for is:

		    TOA SYSTEMS (UK) LTD
		    SYSTEMS HOUSE
		    53 HIGH STREET
		    INGATESTONE
		    ESSEX CM4 0AX

The company is very new but all reviews I have seen have been very
favourable about the speed and flexibility (to handle different hardware
platforms).
[In parallel programming journals].

Yaw Busia.