[ut.na] ILAS 47 - Haifa Conference

krj@na.toronto.edu (Ken Jackson) (03/24/89)

Date:	Thu, 23 Mar 89 16:30:29 EST
From:	MAR23AA%TECHNION.BITNET@CUNYVM.CUNY.EDU
Subject: ILAS 47 - Haifa Conference

|      THE  INTERNATIONAL  LINEAR  ALGEBRA  SOCIETY  ( ILAS )      |
|      ------------------------------------------------------      |
|           E-mail Address:  MAR23AA @ TECHNION  (bitnet)          |

------------------------
ILAS-NET Message No. 47
-------------------------

CONTRIBUTED ANNOUNCEMENT:
FROM: Avi Berman
SUBJECT: The Sixth Haifa Matrix Conference

      The Sixth Haifa Matrix Conference - First Announcement.

   The Sixth Haifa Matrix Conference, will be held at the Technion -
Israel Institute of Technology, Haifa, Israel, in the week of June
11th, 1990.

   Please observe that the meeting is scheduled for June and not for
January as in previous meetings. This is done in order to encourage
participants in the Householder meeting to go to Sweden via Israel.

   Please let us know whether you plan to attend the conference.
Also, we would appreciate it if you would share the above information
with collegues of yours who might be interested in the conference.

                       Sincerely yours,

   THE ORGANIZING COMMITTEE - SIXTH HAIFA MATRIX CONFERENCE, 1990

         e-mail address:   MAR64AA @ TECHNION   (bitnet).

                         Letters Address:
                         Mathematics Department
                         Technion - I.I.T.
                         Haifa 32000
                         Israel

Reposted by

--
Kenneth R. Jackson,            krj@na.toronto.edu   (on Internet, CSNet,
Computer Science Dept.,                              ARPAnet, BITNET)