[net.news.group] net.games.hack

haapanen@watdcsu.UUCP (Tom Haapanen [DCS]) (01/12/85)

Here's my vote for net.games.hack.  Hack postings are flooding
net.games and net.games.rogue.  They definitely desrve their own
group.

tom haapanen		university of waterloo		(519) 744-2468

allegra \
clyde \  \
decvax ---- watmath --- watdcsu --- haapanen
ihnp4 /  /
linus  /		The opinions herein are not those of my employers,
			of the University of Waterloo, and probably not of
			anybody else either.

cjn@calmasd.UUCP (Cheryl Nemeth) (01/13/85)

In article <watdcsu.816> haapanen@watdcsu.UUCP (Tom Haapanen [DCS]) writes:
>Here's my vote for net.games.hack.  Hack postings are flooding
>net.games and net.games.rogue.  They definitely desrve their own
>group.
>

>tom haapanen		university of waterloo		(519) 744-2468

Is there a need for net.games.rogue anymore? Why not just ^rogue^hack?
--
Cheryl Nemeth
All opinions expressed in this article are my own, and do not necessarily

"Life is a series of rude awakenings"
				R. V. Winkle [Robert Asprin]

tim@cmu-cs-k.ARPA (Tim Maroney) (01/15/85)

Is anyone taking votes for net.games.hack?   I am sick of wading through
fifteen hack postings a day on net.games.
-=-
Tim Maroney, Carnegie-Mellon University Computation Center
ARPA:	Tim.Maroney@CMU-CS-K	uucp:	seismo!cmu-cs-k!tim
CompuServe:	74176,1360	audio:	shout "Hey, Tim!"

"Remember all ye that existence is pure joy; that all the sorrows are
but as shadows; they pass & are done; but there is that which remains."
Liber AL, II:9.

cjn@calmasd.UUCP (Cheryl Nemeth) (01/17/85)

In article <cmu-cs-k.20980067> tim@cmu-cs-k.ARPA (Tim Maroney) writes:
>Is anyone taking votes for net.games.hack?   I am sick of wading through
>fifteen hack postings a day on net.games.

Ditto.
--

roy@phri.UUCP (Roy Smith) (01/17/85)

> Is anyone taking votes for net.games.hack?   I am sick of wading through
> fifteen hack postings a day on net.games. s/Tim Maroney, CMU Comp. Center

Yeah, me too!
--
Don't blame me, I just work here....

{allegra,seismo,ihnp4}!vax135!timeinc\
                 cmcl2!rocky2!cubsvax >!phri!roy  (Roy Smith)
                      philabs!cubsvax/

david@ukma.UUCP (David Herron, NPR Lover) (01/19/85)

As the original suggestor I suppose I should have been keeping track.
If memoroy serves correctly then there have been on the order of 15
yes votes and 0 no votes.  Is that enough to go ahead and create it?
If there are no flames on this by the end of the week then I will
create it....

	David Herron
	cbosgd!qusavx!ukma!david

mjc@cmu-cs-cad.ARPA (Monica Cellio) (01/27/85)

> Is anyone taking votes for net.games.hack?

It has been created (and announced on net.games) but if it was announced on
net.news.groups the announcement never made it here.  (One user here found
out through a careful reading of the top 25 news groups.)

						-Dragon

--
UUCP: ...ucbvax!dual!lll-crg!dragon
ARPA: monica.cellio@cmu-cs-cad or dragon@lll-crg