[talk.religion.newage] astrological charting program

wings@nsscb.UUCP (J. Stephen Meade) (08/03/88)

Anybody out there know if there is a program or a book
containing formulas and /or algorithms for constructing

astrological charts?

thanks

zardoz@Apple.COM (Phil Wayne) (08/05/88)

In article <487@nsscb.UUCP> wings@nsscb.UUCP (J. Stephen Meade) writes:
>Anybody out there know if there is a program or a book
>containing formulas and /or algorithms for constructing
>
>astrological charts?
>
>thanks

Try Michael Erlewine's bood "Astrology for Computers". It has all the programs
to create ephemerides, the nine (to 12, I forget exactly) most common house
systems, and just about anything you might need.

Excellent.

--- These are my ideas. Oy vey, are they mine.
--- zardoz