[comp.laser-printers] I have a tek vector file -> HP raster program

peterson@uwchem ("JOHN_PETERSON") (06/18/88)

From:     JEREMYM@EPVAX.SUSSEX.AC.UK
To:       PETERSON@UWACHEM
Subject:  I have a tek vector file -> HP raster program

I have a program that converts tek 4010 or tek 4014 vector data to
a HP Laserjet II raster. It is written in C and works under VMS.
I need to tidy it up before I send it out, but you're welcome to it.

Let me know if you want it, and I'll mail it to you. Tell me if you want it in
shar or VMS_SHAR format.

Jeremy Maris
Experimental Psychology, | JANET       : jeremym@uk.ac.sussex.epvax
University of Sussex,    | EAN         : jeremym%sussex.epvax @ EAN-RELAY.AC.UK
Falmer,                  | EARN/BITNET : jeremym@epvax.sussex.ac.uk

=================== (Reply from John Peterson ) =========================

Sorry to bother the list, but I can't seem to be able to reach
epvax.sussex.ac.uk directly to respond.

To: Jeremy Maris

Yes, I would like to have a copy of your program. If you can reach me
you can send me the files in VMS_SHAR format, using VMSDUMP mode. Thank you.

				John Peterson
				University of Washington
				PETERSON@UWACHEM.BITNET
				peterson%uwchem@oly.acs.washington.edu