[comp.laser-printers] TeX files on LZR 1260

P.H.Christie@gdr.bath.ac.uk (11/07/89)

Has anyone had problems printing TeX files on the Dataproducts LZR 1260
Laser Printer?  Files which print correctly on the LaserWriter come out
double height on the LZR.

us214777@mmm.serc.3m.com (John C. Schultz) (11/22/89)

In article <8911150345.AA03742@crayola.cs.UMD.EDU> P.H.Christie@gdr.bath.ac.uk writes:
>Has anyone had problems printing TeX files on the Dataproducts LZR 1260
>Laser Printer?  Files which print correctly on the LaserWriter come out
>double height on the LZR.

I use an LZR 1260 connected to a Sun 3 under Sun OS 4.0.3 and have
never seen this problem.  I use the dvi2ps DVI to Postscript converter.
--
John C. Schultz                   EMAIL: jcschultz@mmm.3m.com
3M Company                        WRK: +1 (612) 733 4047